EIGHTEEN

— fucking blind

jeongguk regretted coming to the party, it was boring. he never liked these type of parties anyway, everyone drunk leading them to an empty room. was this what a party was? getting laid?

he sat at the counter with his red plastic cup bored as fuck. jimin? he was talking to other people. jeongguk felt sick, he wanted to go home.

jeongguk got up from his seat then walked to jimin tapping his shoulder, "what's up jeongguk?" he asked.

"i'm gonna head home," jeongguk answered and walked out. jeongguk's ride was jimin so he walked down the sidewalk.

he remember kicking stones with jimin when they were small, treating a stone like a soccer ball and passing it to each other as they walked. a smile grew on jeongguk's face then it disappeared realizing it was years ago.

+

"jimin where's jeongguk?" asked yoongi, "i thought you came with him."

"he left, i think he got bored—"

yoongi punched jimin square in the jaw, "you asshole!" he yelled at jimin, who was laying on the floor, "how are you both so fucking blind!"

jimin got up, "what do you mean both?"

yoongi gripped jimin's collar, "you and jeongguk are so fucking blind that you guys love each other. you better stop fucking it up with your attitude and fuckboy life. let your motherfucking life together and get that boy. i know you love him so get your ass over there or else i'll beat it!"

jimin was so confused but soon understood and ran out of the party.

"holy shit someone lost it," hoseok said joining yoongi at the front with a drink in his hand, "he reminds me of me," yoongi said.

"you like a guy?" hoseok asked. yoongi nodded then turned and kissed hoseok.