SEVEN

— new item

"ding dong ding dong," taehyung said opening the door for jimin and jeongguk, "look what the cat dragged in." jimin chuckled and went to the kitchen with the bag while jeongguk was scowling taehyung.

"what's wrong with you?" he said as he and taehyung went to jin's living room, "everything," taehyung answered with a smirk.

"where's jin?" asked jimin coming back from the kitchen.

"out," answered taehyung as he passed him a controller.

"no shit," jeongguk said and pulled out his phone.

"where is he?" jimin asked as the started to play a video game taehyung had been playing forb hours.

"i think the store and namjoon's."

"then why are you here?" asked jimin as he was beating taehyung.

"i got kicked out," he answered, "mom found me banging another girl."

jeongguk rolled his eyes, "of course you were."

taehyung scoffed, "well i can't help it if girls like what i have."

"yeah, a smile," jimin said as the screen addressed him as the winner.

"no," taehyung said with a frown from the results of the game, "my d!ck." jeongguk gave a laugh, "good one hyung, i like your jokes."

taehyung sent him a death glare. "so what's up with you two? a new item?"

jimin looked at jeongguk, unsure how to answer. tell the truth or tell a lie.

"he's—"

"MOMMA'S HOME!" yelled a voice at ee front door. jeongguk sighed in relief not having to answer taehyung's question.

[ — ]
IM BACKKKK