ONE

—break ups

"is it her or me?"

"what the fuck are you talking about?" the girl shouted, "why would yugyeom pick a guy? is he bi?," she then turned to yugyeom, " i thought you were straight!?what the fuck you dumbass!"

"her," yugyeom answered shocking jeongguk. she smiled and wrapped her arms around her man yugyeom, "i love you baby," she said and kissed his cheek.

"face it jeongguk you are boring," yugyeom said with a shrug and turned around with the girl, heading back into the bar.

jeongguk's hands turned to fists as he walked down the sidewalk. thoughts of the memories he had with yugyeom flashed before him. then out of anger he let it out on a trash can. he felt betrayed and like a piece of shit.

two years wasted.

jeongguk walked up the stairs to his apartment where someone was waiting for him at his front door. jeongguk let out a tired smiled, "hyung," he said and took out his keys to let open his apartment, "what are you doing here?"

jimin smirked and pulled out a pack of beer, "i can't be the only one to get drunk tonight," he answered making jeongguk roll his eyes with a smile and opened the door.

"where's yug—"

"gone. we are done," jeongguk explained and plopped on the couch after he had closed the door behind them. jimin was surprised, "oh," he said unsure what to say next, "you wanna talk—"

"not now," jeongguk said and jimin sat next to him, "well," jimin began and opened a beer then handed it to his dongsaeng, "it's time to drink and forget then." jeongguk took the can and chugged it down, "yah! jeongguk be careful," jimin said worriedly.

jeongguk chuckled after the can left his lips, "hyung you worry too much about me," he said. jimin opened his can and took a sip, "of course i do," he mumbled and took another. jeongguk emptied his beer can then turned to jimin, "will you help me forget him?"