Ruby Green Meets Frank and Hazel

Hi my names Ruby Green. We where all bored out of our minds. So what I'm trying to say is that is was a normal day at Hamilton High.

Me and my friend hazel were sat at in history when there was an announcement that a ew student was starting today and he would be coming in later in the lesson.

Time skips not throwing away his shot

There was a knock on the door and this guy walked in. I have to admit he was kinda cute. He was muscular but had a really cute baby face. In other words he looked like a Chinese baby man.
"Hi my names Frank Zhang. I recently moved from Canada" he told the class.

Our teacher instructed him to sit in the spare seat next to hazel before carrying on with the lesson.

After school

"Hey Ruby!" Hazel called. "I'm showing Frank around the city, do you want to come?" I agreed instantly cause I hardly ever see hazel out of school and I want to know Frank a bit better.

We walked around the town for a while and then decided to show Frank the pier. As we walked down the pier I somehow managed to slip and the next minute I found myself falling into the water! I did the first thing that came to mind. I screamed.

Hazel can't swim as she has a serious phobia of the sea. I don't know about Frank! I didn't take swimming lessons cause my mom couldn't afford it! I'm dead!

I was getting ready for my death as I struggled in the water when I felt Someone grabbing my waist and pulling me towards the side! It was only when we got out that I realised that it was Frank!

"Ohmygodsfrankthankyousomuch" I exclaimed. Hazel went beyond that and kissed him! Frank blushed and just smiled. WAIT HAZEL AND FRANK ARE DATING! FRAZEL FOR LIFE!!!

"Awwww you guys are so cute! But frank I swear if you hurt hazel I will find you and you will be punched where the sun don't shine" I squealed/threatened. Frank looked slightly scared and I started laughing.

And that my friends is how I met frazel.

A/N

Annnnnnd CUT! Hope you enjoyed this chapter please tell me who you would like to see next

M :)