Kara Roads Meets Jason & Piper

Ugh I know I am beautiful and you all want to go out with me but can you see that I want that hottie Jason Grace????

So obviously you losers know that my name is Kara Roads and I am the richest girl at Dewhurst high and my daddy is Robert Roads - the food critic. And that I have also dated every guy in the state apart from this new kid - Jason Grace.

Time skip to class

Jason looked like he was struggling in mythology. I tapped him on the shoulder "are you struggling Jace?" I whispered. Without waiting for a reply I saw that he had one question left
Who's sacred animal is a peacock?
Ugh I don't know! I need to look smart infront of my future husband! um what goddess name can I think of. "oh the last one is Athena"

When we got our tests back I got a c+ which I was proud of daddy said if I got a c or higher he would by me this seasons Gucci heels! I looked over to Jace to see he got 98! How?? I took this as my chance. "Hey seeing as your sooooo good at mythology can you help me?" I asked. "Yeah sure meet me in the library at lunch." He replied before walking off.

I walked towards my next class. French with Mrs love. Jason was sat at the back whilst I was stuck at the front... oh the joys, well I mean French is the language of love but let's be honest who is gonna learn it?

After 15 minutes of bored silence somebody's phone rang.
"Jason, would you care to answer your girlfriend?" Mrs love asked him. There is a rule in class that if your phone goes off and you must put it on speakerphone.
Piper- oi superman you still in school?
Jason- yeah pipes I'm still in school
Piper- weeelllll not for long I could kinda do with a hand I got some hellhounds that could do with killing. I'll also be here in 3...2...1

"PIPES!" Jace said happily and ran to hug her. Mrs Love squealed Jiper I SHIP it! The girl dubbed pipes shouted "MOM!" And then spoke to the rest of us.

"Yo mortals let us introduce ourselves. I'm Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite. Who you all know as Mrs love, and by the way mom very creative!"she said sarcastically.
"And my boyfriend is Jason Grace son of Jupiter- the roman form of Zeus." Then Piper and Jason walked out.

"Oh and one more thing, Kara, I curse you never to be able to see your true beauty." Aphrodite said. "Nobody messes with my ships And NOBODY messes with my favourite daughter" and with that she flashed out. Leaving everyone dumbfounded.

A/N

There was a reason I said mythology not demigods
a). cause of monsters
b). The gods may play a part at times
Enjoy the book

M :)