Stuart when...

Stuart when your ex-boyfriend shows up

Stuart when your ex-boyfriend shows up. He recognized him from a picture you showed him before you two started dating. He remembered the look of disgust on your face and he mirrored your previous action when he saw your ex enter the room you two were in.

--------

You looked down to your intertwined hands and smiled when you felt Stuart tighten his grip on your hand.

You look back up and instantly catch on as you notice your ex standing by the door. Stuart looks down at you as you let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Let's go." He whispered to you and started walking. He stopped when you didn't join him.

"No it's okay, I shouldn't be affected, I need to be in the same room as him." You nodded your head confidently.

"Um well me, your current boyfriend, thinks otherwise." Stuart nods sarcastically, slightly agitated.

"Stuart, this is good for me." You cupped his face and stood on your toes, "I promise you everything will be fine. I love you and you only."

You quickly kissed him and went on about the great time you were having together.

-------------------------------
okay is it just me or does the new guy in teen wolf, Nolan, look exactly like Toby Maguire as Peter Parker ?