Christmas / Dylan

"No babe its okay.... yes promise... okay I love you too, bye."

Y/N hung up the phone and sighed trying to imagine a christmas without Dylan. This year was supposed to be just the two of them. Thats all Y/N wanted for christmas anyway.

But they were currently behind on filming Teen Wolf, and Y/N understood, its Dylan's job, its what he loves, it makes him happy... that still doesnt change the fact that Y/N will be spending Christmas alone.

Y/N thought about inviting some of her friends over, but they were all celebrating with their families and boyfriends. Y/N and Dylan had spent christmas with both of their families last week, knowing Dylan would have filming to do.

Shaking the thoughts from her head, Y/N sat on the couch and turned on Elf, her favorite christmas movie, to try and get things off her mind.

-

Losing track of time, Y/N jumped awake at the sound of her phone vibrating with a text from Dylan.

from: Dyl❤️
im sorry i cant be there for christmas. But i still got you a present, look outside. Merry Christmas baby

Y/N smiled at her phone as the doorbell rang. Y/N sprung to the door and opened it revealing a small package on the front porch with a sticker saying "From Dylan :)"

Y/N chuckled and brought the box inside. Grabbing a pocket knife and cutting the tape, she opened the box revealing a beautiful dress, that must've cost a fortune. Y/N admired the dress as she held it in the light.

A small paper fell from the sleeve as she lifted it. Putting down the dress, Y/N picked up the paper. It read:

I expect to see you in this when i get back ;)

Y/N turned the paper around to see there was more on the back.

p.s. look outside

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and walked towards the door and opened it.

There stood Dylan. The one person Y/N longed to see. Y/N's hand slung over mouth and tears of joy began to form in her eyes as she stood in shock.

Dylan simply smiled that adorable smile at Y/N

"Merry Christmas." Dylan said smiling.

Y/N lunged towards Dylan wrapping him in a hug. Dylan's hands wrapped tight around
Y/N's waist. The couple stood outside in the cold holding each other tightly as Y/N silently cried into Dylan's shoulder.

"I cant believe your here." she spoke.

"Im here baby." Dylan says calmingly.

Y/N gathered herself together and pulled away to kiss Dylan passionately. His hands remained tightly on her waist as her hands met his cheeks.

They both smiled into the kiss and Y/N pulled Dylan inside.

----------------