Stiles when...

(this is kinda a stiles when/imagine)

Stiles when y/n and Stiles are in the jeep on the way to school and y/n tells Stiles she likes Theo

--------
"Hey Stiles, can I tell you something and you promise not to tell anyone." Y/N said leaning over the console to her bestfriend.

"Yeah of course." Stiles said, back to his bestfriend, who is also his long time crush.

"I like Theo." Y/n says

*gif*
"Theo? Theo Raeken? Y/n are you serious."

"Yeah." y/n replied slowly as if it weren't a big deal for her to like him.

"Theo Raeken, as in the kid from fourth grade that complete creeps me out that I told you to stay away from?... That Theo?" Stiles raised his voice.

"Why does it matter?" Y/n raised her voice as well.

"Why does it matter? okay well for starters, he's not the same Theo, second, he's already trying to become Scott's bestfriend and now your boyfriend, third I told you I didn't trust him." Stiles said still furious at the fact that everyone trusted Theo, and that his crush chose Theo over him.

"Stiles I know you dont trust him but why don't you trust me? Okay give me one logical reason why I can't date him." Y/n said crossing her arms over her chest and looking forward.

Stiles let out a sigh and remained silent as he pulled into the school parking lot and parked his jeep.

"That's what I thought." Y/n replies and hops out of the jeep and walking to school, meeting up and walking with Theo on the way.

------