Sweet Love ❤

Jay

"Did you miss me?" She said smiling. Of course I missed you I thought.

"Follow me to my office now." I said walking to the back and I could hear her footsteps behind me.I opened the door walking in and waited until she walked in to slam the door and locking it.

"You know I missed you." I said pulling her to me. I needed her warmth around me, Her smell, Her love.

"I'm sorry about what I said. It was a mistake. I love you Leone." I said hugging her tight. She put her head in my neck nuzzling me.

"We needed time apart. I love you more. I never stopped thinking about you." She said raising her head up to look me in my eyes.

"So you're an author now?" I said wiggling my eyebrows and walking around to sit at my desk. She giggled walking around to sit on my desk.

"Sweet Honey Huh?" I said opening her legs so I could scoot my chair up.

"I was listening to a song called bacon and then it popped up in head so I wrote it down." She said making me laugh. Really a song called Bacon?

"So did you really want a tattoo or you just said that to come see me?" I asked. She sat up a little wrapping her hands around my neck.

"I missed you daddy." She said in a sexy ass voice.

"How much did you miss me?" I asked then she unbutton her pants taking my hand putting it in there so I could feel her wetness. Damn. It was overflowing.

"I missed you that much." She whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Oh really?" I asked moving my fingers to her clit.

"You bet not cum yet." I said rubbing it gently then moving them to her slit pushing two fingers in making her throw her head back.

" Papi please don't stop." She said grinding against my fingers.

I took my other hand and wrapped it around her neck choking her while she closed her eyes.

"Open them." I said aggressively.

She opened them fast looking at me then to my fingers that where going in and out.

"Oh Fuck me daddy." she said when I curved them hitting her bundle of nerves.

"Ahhh!" She screamed while her eyes rolled back.

"Oh My God!" She screamed again releasing on my hand. I took them out of her and put them in my mouth. Tasting her she tasted like honey.

"I missed you ma." I said pulling her into my lap.

-------------------------------------

I know I said it wasn't going to be a sequel but Hey I just granted ya wishes

;)