"Tell me I'm enough for you "he demanded. "Can you be with me even though I'm so wrong?"  I put my legs around his waist , at this moment I think that I lost my mind , like nothing was holding me back . I wanted him so bad that I couldn't think right anymore . I pushed him and got on his lap, he kept looking at me with his hungry eyes . He stared at me in complete puzzlement yet I didn't stop , I don't know what happened to me . I grabbed his member with my hand and positionated myself , and I pushed myself down . It hurts a bit , but it wasn't something that I couldn't bear .My legs started to shake as it went all the way in , I head klaus groan as he placed his hand on my thigh . I felt weak suddenly , it was almost impossible for me to move , I puted my hands on his chest trying desperately to catch my breath . My hands were shaking too making it even harder for me to do what I had in mind . I felt his hand grab my waist making me moan softly ... 

"You know, I think moving is key to this whole thing"  his voice was a bit rough . 

"I-I can't Klaus " I moaned while puting my hands around his neck "C-can you do-ah... do it ?" I heard him laugh softly .He grabbed my waist and lifted me up , but he let go of me making it go all the way in , I almost screamed as the plesure made me shake ... I wanted more .

"I'm going to make you feel so good,"he swore , "that you're going to not just scream my name, but forget yours" he , then , grabbed handful of my ass and started to thrust in me each time harder then the other ... I didn't even realize that I was moving too , he pushed me on the floor while speading my legs wide , His hands grabbed my waist and he began to move even more faster making my moan ... he  thrusted one more time before I felt something hot inside of me ... It felt good . I tried to get up put he placed my leg on his shoulder and started to thrust again ...

"K-Klaus ?" I managed to say not knowing what to do ... sometime I just forget what it's like to have sex with him , he never stops  ... 

"Do you think I'll  be satisfied with this much ?" he said while breathing fast ... " Don't you remember , you just accepted to be fucked all the ways  " " he happily said 

"Huh? K-Klaus what are you .... " I tried to say as I felt him take it out . He made me got up and pushed me against the wall gentely , he made me place my hand on it . He then ,went in an other time without a warning making my legs shake in pleasure . "Klaus p-please" 

"Don't worry it won't take us such a long time ,maybe an hour" he said as continued to go in and out ... I gasped while hearing that . " Why so shoked ? I still have to take you on the table , we'll try other  things too " he said as he bite my ear making me moan ... I feel like it going to be a long night ...   

When I woke up this morning , I was in the bedroom . Thanks god klaus wasn't wrapped around me like always . I got out of the bed while taking careful steps worried that I may wake him up . I went to the bathroom and took a shower then got dressed . Klaus was still sleeping when I got out of the room , I went to Axel room and woke him up . It's has been so long since I spend time with him , and I felt owful for not doing so ... I gave him a bath and got him dressed up , I fed him and played with him for a long time . Taking care of a little kid was exhausting , but seeing him laugh like this makes me happy , I feel like I finally have something precious I can cherish . It was nine am , yet we were inside the house , not enjoying the sunny day . So I decided to go for a walk with my little Axel ... I do believe in an everyday sort of magic  . One day you'll be depressed and one day you'll be happy just by seeing nature , just by hearing the sound of the bird , feel the soft wind ... There is a pleasure in the pathless woods . There is such a relieve in seeing  the trees , the flower and grass . Sometimes ,I think that I'm different from other people ... I don't hate the people , I hate the sin . If a person hurt you , you can choose to hate them but I want to forgive and give them a chance to change ... Also , I feel like people are soo attached to material things , ... I was never attracted to that kind of things ... I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck ... I let go of Axel hand and let him walk around , I walked right behind him afraid that he may fall ... But then he started to run yet I fall on my knees as a sharp pain run through my back ... I looked up trying to find Axel but what I saw made me laugh in joy ... He shifted into his wolf form , he was a total black wolf . For wolves having a total black fur from the first time you shift in a sigh of power . He started to run around me while making cute little noises , I wanted to shift and play with him but I was exhausted . I managed to get up and walked back to the house , Axel kept following me . When I opened the door , he groaned softly making me laugh , he grabbed my pants with his fangs and tried to pull me outside , shortly after he gave up and runned away ,then layed on the ground while looking at me with his cute little eyes . I called for klaus for about a minute then I heard someone comming down stairs ... his hair was wet , I guess he just got out of the shower . He gave me a questionning look while walking toward me , He tried to kiss me but I just grabbed his hand and dragged him outside ... Axel came running toward us with his tongue out . Klaus took him in his hands with a wide smile on his face ... You can tell he was happy . Why wouldn't he , every alpha dreams of having a black wolf as their child , It was something to be proud of . But a question poped in my head at that moment , If Axel was a weak wolf , like me... will he be soo happy to see him ? I pushed all those thoughts , not willing to think about things like that ...