chapitre 18

Aiden pov:

When I woke up I thought that what happened was just a dream , but when I saw Emy sleeping at the edge of the bed I knew that it was real . I looked around the room and it felt unfamiliar but I felt relived for some reason . I got up and patted her head waking her up ... she looked at me with a sleepy face then gave me a soft smile . I felt happy that she stayed by my side but I can't help but feeling afraid for her , what will actually happen to her if he find us ? But I didn't want to think about that posibility ...

" Are you okay ? nothing is hurting you ? " she asked as she got up and made a ponytail with her long hair .

"I'm good , I guess" I said getting out of the bed " I'm happy that you're here with me ". she kept looking at me as if she was holding back , as if she had something to say yet she didn't say anything at all . We looked at each other for couple seconds then she took a deep breath ...

" I don't understand you Aiden , didn't you start liking him ? " she asked with a conserned look on her face .

"Falling for him wasn't falling at all , it's being in a relationship and knowing it was wrong and disgusting " I tried to explane , but from the look on her face I knew that she was about to destroy me ...

"Sometimes I think you're the dumbest person I have ever seen " she said sitting back on the bed " Where is your fucking logic ? explane please " I was about to say something when she cutted me off ." So when you started to love him you decided to leave ? why haven't you left from the beginning then ?"

"Everytime I looked at him , I remembered everything he've done to me . why can't you understand , I couldn't stay there anymore and I haven't had the chance to go earlier " I tried to explane . Why does she need to make me feel regret ...

" Don't you think that you are always one decision away from a totally different life ? don't you think that you just ruined your only chance of becoming more happy ? "

"How can I when he is causing me all this pain ?" I yelled at her not knowing what to say anymore , isn't she supposed to support me ? if she is going keep to judge me then why did she accept to help me ?." We were just strangers who acted like lovers , that's is "

"How do you go back to being strangers with someone who got you pregnant ? who has seen your soul ? you will always have something that will bring you closer and the baby that you are bearing will make you remember him forever "

"Stop talking about him as if he was the most perfect person ever , he destroyed me ! you know exactly what he've done to me ! Why are you even here if you're going to keep judging me ?" I yelled back ... she kept looking at me with a soft smile ... I felt tears running down my cheek yet I didn't stop ... " Of course I loved him , you don't give people you don't love the power to destroy you ! When I was in highs school I was always looking at him , I thought that he was so kind so strong but how could he turn to be like this ? " I saw her walking towred me then she huged me tightly ... she kissed my cheek then gave me a soft smile ...

"I'm here with you because your my friend , I will never judge Aiden , I just want you to realize that he is not the only fucked up person " she said while hiting my forehead then began to laugh " come on lets go eat I'm hungry "

"Where are we by the way " I asked while folowing her ...

" My apartement , the one I used to live in before entering klaus pack because of my fucking parents " she said with an annoyed face ... I didn't want to ask her about it , I will know eventually ... this place was welcoming ... it felt like home somehow . We entered the kitchen and began to prepare some pancake and kept talking about everything , about love , life and about what we are going to do .