chapitre 11

Aiden pov :

I woke up to the sound of people talking , or should i say people shouting . You could hear footsteps going up and down the stairs . You could hear girls laughing and other ones complaining . I decided to ged up and find out what's happening here . I went to the bathroom
. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair , then i got dressed in black jeans and a darck blue t-shirt . When i went out of the room i realized that all the people were preparing something , each one of them was doing something . Most of the girls were dressed pretty fancy , the guys were dressed normaly i guess . I went down stair avoiding contact with everyone . The living room was decorated with flowers and gifts were everywhere . You don't have to be that intelligent to understand that they were preparing Klaus birthday . I went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat . The struggle to get there was real . Hopefully , i made myself a cup of tea and rushed out of the house . I went to the garden since it was the only space that wasn't crowded . I sat and looked at the beautiful view while taking a sip of my tea . It reminded me of my mothers garden . She loved trees and flowers , she wanted our house to look pretty so other people could compliment her . How pathetic .I hated myself for thinking of that . I hated it when i remembered her or my dad . I couldn't stay calm thinking of that . But reasently it seem like my life is just getting soo much worst . Yet , i still have hopes . I still believe that maybe something will happen and that it will change everything .

Then i saw someone comming towred me . It was Eric , he had a wilde smile on his face . I was soo happy to see him . You can tell that i liked him . He was kind to me i guess . I got up and walked to him , he gave me a hug . I was shoked at first but it felt good to be hold like this .

"So how was the experience ? "He asked letting go of me . What experience is he talking about ?. I'm confused ." I would have never accepted to let go one of my pack members but when i knew it was you i could't refuse since you promised to come back ." He continued while patting my back . I gave him a questioning look . What the hell is he talking about ?.

"Sorry , i-i don't understand " i managed to say with a smile .

"No need to make it sound weried . Klaus told me everything " he add

"What did he told you exactly ? " i asket nervously .

"He told me that you were the one who wanted to discover other packs , learn about their lifestyle . And that you wanted to go to Markes pack but he assured me that you'll come back , that's why i accepted " he explaned . I kept looking at him with wide eyes , i tried to say something but the words didn't come out . What is he trying to do ? Ruin me ? Make become crazy ?. Why did he lied about this ?. I didn't know that he could do something like this . So he made everybody believe this lie ?.

"So tell me about it , how does it feel to be in an other pack " he asked with a smile ." Don't tell me it's better than here ."

"It feels good i guess... i learned many things." i said while looking at him . Suddenly his phone began to ring . He answered it then gave me a smile

"Sorry Aiden , i need to go . You'll tell me more about it when we'll meet ".

Oh klaus , i promise one day i'm going to hurt you . One day i'll make you regret what you did to me . Cause you broke me , you ruined my life . Cause you made me become someone who i never though i will become . I think i hit the point in life where , i'm just done . I cried , i fought , i tried . But everything is crashing down , my demons are screaming louder trying to eat away the rest of me . But this time i'm not going to fight back . I going to let the things happen and i'm going to accept them . Cause i'm weak .
I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better of letting go of . It's like i'm afraid to loose what i don't really have . It's just like , i'm forcing myself to take revenge on him even if i know that he will brake me even more ... A part of me know that i'm doing this just because it's the only way i could still see him and hear his voice...The fucked up part of it is that even though i could hear my own heart breaking , i'm still willing to forgive him if he just say sorry . I know ... i know that its fucked up ...but part of me liked him as a friend , i guess . And i knew i did when i started making excuses for the way he hurted me. I wanted to keep it to myself and i don't want him to discover it . I gave him the power to destroy me and it's exactly what he did and i accepted this fact .

I took the cup and went back to the house . The pack members were still there , waiting for him to come back even though i admited my feeling for him... i will never want to be his mate. Part of me wan't allow it . There is a huge difference between liking and loving someone . I puted the cup on the table and went upstairs to my room, i don't want to stay here with all this people who gave me disapointed looks. I puted my hand on the door handle when i heared someone rushing in the stairs and running  my way . When our eyes met the time stoped . He wasn't looking at me...he was looking though me . I wanted to go by his side , i wanted his hands on me , i wanted to feel his body on me . And that discusted me . The wolf inside of me was begging for me to go to him yet i refused to do so . Oh klaus , out of all the people out there who could have been my mate why the hell does it have to be you ?.
I was terrified so when i saw him take a step towred me i rushed to open the door . Suddenly , i was pushed violently against the wall , with my hands above my heard . He squeezed my wrists making me hiss in pain , i gave him a hateful glare . Yet he didn't let go . All i could see in his face was anger .

"Why are you trying to escape from me Aiden " he said using his alpha tone . "You are my mate , you are mine " he continued . I tryed to push him and hit him yet he didn't move a bit .

"What do you think you're doing ? Don't talk to me as if you didn't do anything " i yelled at him ." What kind of sick person are you " i continued to yell and shout at him . He let go of my hands and grabbed my waist . I slapped his hand .

"Don't even try to touch me . Don't you dare do it ." I said while taking steps away from him .

"Aiden you are my fucking mate  " he yelled ." You don't have any other choice but to accept me and stop all this drama ". He was right i have no other choice but to accept him . Yet i refused to accept my faith . Fogiving him wasn't something i wanted to do , becoming his mate wasn't something that i wanted to happen yet it did . Right now all i could feel was hate and anger . What am i going to do ? Reject him wasn't something i could do ... no one can reject an alpha . At this point , all i wanted is to die cause my life is going to get worst . Everything was hurting ... even my heart . I wanted to cry but i wan't allow myself to do so in front of him .

"I'm done klaus ... i'm done " i managed to say ." I'm tired , i feel like i'm going to pass out , i just don't want th-"
Suddenly my legs felt weak and my vision became blurry . My head was killing me . I'm soo done with my life right now . It like even god wanted me to suffer even more . Then i fall , i felt arms catch me but i didn't even care . All i wanted right now is to stop the pain ...

Out of all the people out there , why does it have to be you ?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there ^-^ i hope you liked this chapitre .

Sorry for the mistakes that i made .

Thanks for reading and i'll see you in the next chapitre .

         ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
            ♥♡♥♡♥
              ♡♥♡♥
               ♥♡♥
               \(^-^)/
                 (    )
                  /  \