Chapter Seventeen

Hakyeon was about to wait for Leo. He have something to confirm about why he wake up when hear Leo called. 'It is because of him? No, no! I'm already told him that I will never tied bond with him and us will never be able live in one soul.' Hakyeon come back to reality when he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"Are you alright? Did you hurt anywhere? Sorry I go yesterday because you brother told me to do so. But I'm really-really worried about you." Tell Leo in such of long speech. Hakyeon wide his eyes and speechless about Leo speech. Leo the one he knows is have a chic and quiet appearance till just to know his name also very hard for him.

"I'm alright. Since I'm here so it's mean I'm not sick anymore right." Replied Hakyeon smile to Leo.
“Wanna walk together?” asked Leo awkwardly.

“Yes sure. We from a same class anyways.” Replied Hakyeon.

“Why Hakyeon hyung not pestered around me like he done at our world? I’m miss him too much. Since I arrived he was sick and sleep almost a week. But when he awake he just go around that bastard who make him like corpse for almost a week. So damn it! If I not strong enough and let anger control me, I’ll just kill him by suck his blood till dryed.” Tell Hyuk from a far.

“Hey, you Hyuk right?” asked someone after tap Hyuk’s shoulder.

“Ouh, Hongbin hyung. I just wander where are you and unexpected to see you here.” Tell Hyuk smile to Hongbin.

“Did you hyung came today?” asked Hongbin.

“Yes he did. Well he already better.” Replied Hyuk.

“Well good to hear. I’m surely miss him.” Muttered Hongbin and create a sweet smile.

“Hey, hyung you didn’t like my hyung right?” asked Hyuk in questionable eyes.

“Of course I did. But as friend. Your hyung help me and I appreciate it. Don’t misunderstand.” Replied Hongbin. Hyuk sigh as relief before smile to Hongbin and go walk to class.

‘I must get know Leo. His background, family and everything. But how?’ mumble Hakyeon in his mind while his eyes not escape from looking at Leo.

“Hey, are you alright?” asked Ken wave his hand on air to get Hakyeon attention.

“Yup. And it’s very shocked to know you care.” Replied Hakyeon smirk to Ken.

“I just sick to see Leo always in bad mood and lost temper very easily when you not around. It’s sick you know.” Tell Ken. He take a deep breath and collect his courage before tell Hakyeon about Leo. “Listen, I don’t know what the heck kind of spell you did to him but for you information you success. So please don’t make him disappointed. You will face me if you do.” Tell Ken. Before Ken done anything Hakyeon grab Ken neck and make Ken face him. Hakyeon tried to find something in Ken and he glad to know how kind and how much Leo can depend to him. ‘He’s a good friends. I wish I could get him as my friends. If he my slave I just could command him to do so. Like what I did to Hyuk. How shameless me to force everybody stay by my side. I already dead though.’ Muttered Hakyeon. His and Ken face stayed face to face in long time before Ken pushed him but in gentle.

“Why you eyes teary?” asked Ken confused.

“Just it’s good to have someone by your side. Like Leo, I envy him to have you by his side. I hope I have one too.” Replied Hakyeon smile.

“After my rude behaviour towards you, you still want to be my friends? Actually Hakyeon, I’m glad to accept your proposal to become you friends. It’s a rare chance you know.” Ken tell and smile widely to Hakyeon while his right hand was about offer to the older.

The latter took it without hesitate. While Leo felt a bit jealous to see Ken and Hakyeon face so close and just now the intertwined their hands together. ‘Why Ken in numerous students? May I assumed him as my challenger? Ugh, Ken.’ Sigh Leo and closed his eyes after put his head on the table and his left arm as a pillow.