Chapter Eight

"My lord? Hello??" Called Hyuk while his eyes seeing around. "Where did hyung go?" Grrrrr.. Hyuk listen something. He felt his heart about to burst because beat so fast. "Hyung? I...I will be back so... if you want anything just called me okay." Tell Hyuk. Before he about to exit. Something drop in his shoulder. "What's that? Huh!? Is blood. Did they? Hyung.. Hakyeon hyung?" Called Hyuk. This time he shouted because panicked. He afraid if the betrayed werewolf killed his king and his hyung.

"Didn't I say scream a nice melody?" Tell someone before rip the body into two.

Hyuk saw how cruel that's man who killed someone with that method. "Why he still killed him? He already kneel to beg for his life though. Whose that's man?" Asked Hyuk couldn't recognised the owner because to dark.

"Hyuk-ah?" Called someone. Hyuk surely know that's voice. "My lord? Is it you?" Asked Hyuk trembling. He scared but try to overcome it.

"Hyuk-ah, hyung really tired you know. But still hyung really happy to get avenge for you." Tell Hakyeon while he hug Hyuk dearly. Hyuk cannot resist Hakyeon hug. But he eventually hug back. He make sure his hand around Hakyeon wrist a tight his hug so he can help his king stand properly.

Hyung why you act like this. You not like you when first time I saw you. You now become more unpredictable. An unpredictable vamwolf. How can you be so cruel? That is you real instinct? But why I'm always warm and feel comfortable when I'm with you. No no.. I shouldn't. I must kept my distance from him. Even I must pushed him everytime he closed to me. But I think no tonight. My lord see pitiful and cute. Blood almost covered his face too. I naturally will protect you with whole of my life.

A week before Hakyeon entered human world.

"Ouh, Sojin noona. What's going on? Did you get enough sleep?" Asked Hakyeon when run into Sojin.

"Yes I did. What's wrong with your king after all? He never touched me when I'm being there to serve him. I'm naturally offended by his behaviour." Tell Soojin upset.

"Eyyyy.. noona maybe because he respect you that's why he act like that. You think is easy to get that's kind man in this world now? You should be grateful not regret. Oh, noona I'm gonna be late a this rate. So I'm get going now." Tell Hyuk while smile happily. He didn't know why he was so happy when listen to that's story. He already listen to almost 6 woman who failed to serve Hakyeon but still he happy to hear that. More than happy he glad to hear that. He remember the one of 6 woman tell him that they wear a very thin cloth till almost see through but still Hakyeon was not even attract. He also not even hug or grab their hand like him do to Hyuk. He always hug Hyuk even Hyuk resist it. Pamper Hyuk even Hyuk never said thanks to him.

Human world,
"I'm sorry I will pay next week. Extra from what I used to give. Let me go this time Leo." Beg some student.

"Ottokaji? Leo did you want to let this guy go?" Asked Ken with a mock voice.

"Just tear him up hyung." Tell Hongbin while Ravi already make a fist and hit his palm to threat.

"Make sure to gave me ten times from what you used to gave me next week. I won't to hear any excuse." Tell Leo with a deep voice.

"What?? Ten times... but... Leo..." before that's guy finished talking Leo already interrupt by telling "You won't let your parent burried your corpse next week right?" Asked Leo threat that's guy who eventually no his head.

"Ouh my Hongbin how could you use that beautiful face to threat someone?" Complain Ken after they leave.

"I'm trying my best hyung. I will do better another round. Should I put a black jjamjammyung in my lips to make it's like a bad guy?" Asked Hongbin innocently.

"No need. You do good." Tell Leo simple as he walk.

"Yes Hyung." Replied Hongbin. He couldn't hide his smile when Leo praised him.

Done Chapter Eight. I'm happy to write another chapter with NEO concept. Almost NEO time.. so anticipate a lot for their bromance (Leo×N).. See ya...