IV

"N-no! I wont believe in your lies..y-your the devil! I can never be destined to the devil..I help the ones in need, heal and pray for people that begged for our help..I do good deeds for everybody! I-i'll never be your bride nor I never wished to be married to you!" The devil laughed at him, loving the moment were his dearest kept denying the fact that was buried to him.

"Oh darling, how will you even come home by this point? Come on, tell me. " His slender cold hands clawed on the Jimin's rosy cheeks, creating a laceration on the soft skin leaving a dripping velvet wound on his delicate face, the slick muscle of his tounge traced the wound he left, a foreign sensation crawling up to the pure boy's skin bringing shivers in him.

"G-get off me and I'll come back home! You can leave me alone and let me travel by myself even though I'll die in the process, just let me go!"

"Do you really think that they still know you? Darling, a century already passed to those petty humans..you've been deep down your slumber for a century. For them, you are already dead and withering sixteen feet underground- oh, a rephrase. Underground, in hell with me."

"C-century?"

He wanted to wake up from the sweet nightmare, to be just deaf to unhear the devil's hissing words to his ears yet there's a part of him, the part of him that betrays him as whole. It may sound bittersweet--he took a liking of his treatment, somehow.

But according to the scriptures that he had read and continuing to believe; the devil should be perished. And he should continue to resist in able to do so which is impossible, the devil had the face of the uttermost perfect creature that he looked up to, the first love of his life; Jeon Jungkook.

"What's the matter sweetheart? Can't answer me hm? Did my words ring in your head or either way, you are falling for my appearance hm?" It was rather hard to resist him, Jungkook was almost the same as chugging alcohol down his throat that has a burning sensation that slowly makes him tipsy, drowning in unwanted desires that breaks his barrier of purity.

"W-what'll happen to me if I accepted my fate as your bride..? Will I still be able to help people that needed it? Or how will I be able to help you?" It's over. Being the good boy he is, he'll just do it.

Third sin, accepting his fate as the bride.

"Actually..I needed your help about those demons that brought me a fuckin' headache whole throughout the damn years. It isn't just my deeds you can say so..that can help humans for a little bit." Truth to be told, as the devil himself, the damn demons that escaped the realm a long time ago gave him more bullshit that comes next and continously.

"Who are those demons..?"

"You should have known them by now through reading those holy scriptures before. You'll get tired on how many times they are even mentioned in different books and cultures of those stupid humans you always help."

"No please, they're not stupid. They are gifted knowledge and still a creature made by him, don't just insult them!"

"Oh please. If they are not that stupid then why can demons easily influence them with just a simple whispher of words? Why do they commit sins every single day of their lives? Gimme an answer sweetie."

"You shouldn't generalize them! There were preachers and charitable people, the priests that raised me were good people-" His index finger were against his lips hushed him, stopping his words.

"Don't you all have that one quote were you say that "A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies." Good huh? Didn't they lied to you? Those people that you call good? How naïve. I pity that you don't understand things at all other than pray for that god of yours. Sweetie, they definetly knew what you really are from the start of your life then what did they do to you?"