III

Night.

Jungkook's make up artists were standing side by side, different brushes covered in talc sliding down on different sides of his face making sure to highlight the best part of his features, making him more perfect than he actually is.

His physical appearance as a human was desired by every men and women-- idolized and worshipped, loved and lusted over, gifted impulsively on different sorts of gifts that varies from expensive to ridiculously priceless by stupidly weak minded humans that spend their time crying over someone that doesn't know them. It's better in his opinion, that humans are slowly forgetting their creator and spent more time for him and other deeds, making themselves succumb to more sins and it was a great thing for demons; they get stronger, they multiply.

Oh well, if it isn't humans demons aren't created.

His blazers was slipped to his figure, straightening to remove the little imperfection of the expensive clothing.

"5 more minutes!"

The director shouted and the devil smirked. Just a little more, he'd see his beautiful silver haired bride in front of him on stage while he's getting hypnotized and drowned by his voice. And later would be another topic. He's getting excited to make him taste his first sin.

Tonight is no ordinary night, the thirteenth. The day that he had been waiting for, the day of his marriage with his purest bride, Jimin. His eighteenth birthday was the destined day for him to be married with the devil and in a good or bad way, he can never escape him.

The past days were a premonition that he delivers to him, a sign that he'll meet his dear groom soon whether he'll like it or not, he's the devil's only bride. He gave him dreams that were surely horrifying that forgetting the memory would sound impossible yet he needed to, so in a way, he'll never forget.

The demons of hell must have been thinking why the devil himself chose the purest of them all rather than getting himself a succubus to be done with as the queen of hell that can aid him and it's an easy answer; to make him more powerful.

He must admit that he got attached to the martyr, and he'd want to see his evolution once he became his bride, he wanted to see him become someone new; to transform the pure to become the filthiest of all demons as much as he is, someone that can be inclined with him just as what happened on the devil's history.

Hard to say but the devil himself was once the purest creature made by him.

People with large curiosity are better to stain with sins, they do something out of their knowledge just to try out new experiences until they end up into the left side, what they're doing becomes a routine cycle for them and most of all, it sounds fun.

"Show start, Jungkook!"

The blinding lights and ear piercing screams started off as stepped his foot on stage, his human name being shouted by every human along with endearments that he never accepted inside the arena their faces were mixed of thirst and tears yet it doesn't matter to him, they aren't that important anyways.

He was looking for someone, the most important person of the night--Jimin. He started off with his first song, dragging his feet into other sides of the stage-- his crimson eyes roaming around the wave of fans in front of him and believe it or not, he spotted Jimin fast. 

There he was, his silver hair standing out along with the crowd that has ridiculous mix of hair colors, still looking as pure as he is. Oh, who would dress in a pure white clothes in a rock concert looking like a complete angel in the middle of the crowd? He's all of a full bloom flower in a withering garden, ready to be fetched by him.