Chapter |15|

~Ana's point of view~

"Damn you look like the shit was beaten out of you!" My best friend Joseph says walking beside me down the corridor of the high school.

"You should've seen me two weeks ago, it was pretty crazy." I smile, it's been two weeks since I was beaten up by the one and only Nicole and I got the stitches out of my lip; I can smile and talk normally it just hurts sometimes because my lip is not fully healed, as for my eye the same thing applies it's not fully healed so there is still a bit of bruising around it.

"Who did it?"

"Nicole." Joseph clenches his jaw at the usage of Nicole's name, Nicole used to be a girl he had liked but then she began to pick on me.. I know, why is she bullying me? Why is she bullying at all? I'm not sure. And the only person who would know would be Dani.

Sitting down in the lunch room tables with my breakfast in hand two more people sit down with Joseph and I, "Ladies." Dylan bows his head as he greets us with a smile making me laugh and Joseph scoff.

"I'm a male not a woman."

"I didn't say woman, now did I?"

"What ever.. dick." He says underneath his breath and I look to my right to see Dani was already looking at me causing my cheeks to heat up with embarrassment.

"Hey baby." Danielle says kissing my cheek two times.

In case you were wondering, no Dani and I are not dating yet although I really wish we were.. she hasn't asked me out yet I would but I don't think I have the guts, I know she would say yes but there is a small chance she could say no.

"Hi." I rub my nose against hers spacing out on the conversation the two boys in front of us are having.

"Did you hear about the camping trip for 10th grade English and 11th grade English?"

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion I ask, "No? What camping trip?"

"Your English teacher should have told you by now! It's in two days!"

My heart stops at this information, "Where is the trip Dani?"

"The trip is at Lake Lena, we actually have to hike up to get the lake le-"

"-Is there any way I can not go?"  I freaking hate hiking, if what Dani is telling me is true then I will do anything to not go. Especially if it's camping for school, Jesus how is that supposed to be fun?

"I think it's mandatory?" She questions looking at Dylan who nodded his head yes then got back to the conversation with my best friend.

Might as well shoot me now, I am about to say something when the bell for first period starts and everyone begins leaving the commons. "Let me walk you to class."

I just nod my head looking down at my feet as we walk to Mrs. Garey's art classroom. "Whatcha thinkin' about?"

"How to get out of this whole 'Camping Trip' situation." I mumble and Dani laughs.

"What if we find a way to share tents?"

"Would they even let us choose who we spend tents with?" She shrugs at my question stopping in front of my classroom. "I guess we will find out, ask your English teacher."

Nodding my head I say, "I'll see what I can do, just.. please text me for the next two periods they're too boring I might die."

"You won't di-"

"-I'll die. Most definitely." I cut her off with a giggle.

"You're so dramatic." She says kissing my top lip softly. "I'll text you." I say softly before she walks away to her class.

I walk into my first period sitting down in my seat.

**Later on in the day**

"You see.. lasagna, is my life. I don't understand why you won't at least try a bite of my lasagna." I say sitting on my bed in my room eating Lasagna.

"The amount of cheese on that thing is revolting.. especially when it's vegan too!"

Laughing I say, "It tastes ten times better if it's vegan come on! I'm not even vegan and I've tried this shit!"

"I refuse to try it." Shaking her head no, I sigh almost giving up.

"I won't kiss you for a week." Her jaw drops.

"You're not serious?" Dani asks narrowing her hazel eyes at me. "Tell me you're joking?!"

"You're so dramatic." Copying her from earlier.

"Not dramatic, a sane person would react the same if their girl said they won't kiss you for a week only because you won't try the vegan lasagna."

I set the food down on the nightstand and when I am about to turn around I'm pinned down on my bed, arms above head and Dani hovering over me.

Her lips connect mine before she gets off of me and a smirk plays on my lips. "That was new."

Shaking her head smiling she says, "So, what'd your English teacher say?"

"We can't spend the tent together, and the trip is from Wednesday morning to Friday night."

"So then who is your tent buddy? Because I don't have one yet."

"We won't know until we are there.."

Rolling her eyes she stands up off of my bed, "That's so dumb."

I stand up as well only to wrap my arms around her waist and lean my head against her back. She turns around so that she is facing me, looking into her green eyes I can tell she is tired, stressed, and frustrated.

"You okay?"  She nods her head pulling me into her embrace.

"I miss you." I say softly into her.

"I'm right here."

"Can I ask you something?" Dani questions as I take her hand walking to the balcony to look out at the moon.

"Anything."

"Will you be mine?" My eyes drift from the moon to her eyes that look at me like I'm the only thing that is beautiful in her eyes.

Smiling I nod my head yes, "I've been waiting for ages! Yes!" I laughed kissing her.

"You're my girlfriend now." She smiles against my lips.

"I'm your girlfriend."