Chapter |8|

~Ana's point of view~

"Justin! I swear to god.." I warn him while I am in his arms bridal style out in my back yard near the swimming pool.

Justin gives me a confused look but then smiles knowing what I am thinking he is going to do, today is the only hot day of the week and I am so glad about that, I was tired of the depressing cold weather. "You feel a little too hot." Justin says before swinging me back and forth towards the pool causing me to scream.

He laughs at my reaction and I hit his arm, "Let me down!"

"Not gonna happen."

He swings me backwards, "Justin!" Is the last thing I say before flying through the air screaming before splashing into the pool with all of my clothes on.

I push off the bottom of the pool and my head pops out of the water my brown hair being wet. I turn my head to Justin to see him burst out in laughter bending over. "I got you so good!!"

I can't help but smile, "Dick." I splash him in the face giggling.

"When you learn to stop doing that call me!" We both hear from the inside of the house and a door slam only to see Dani walking to her car.

Both Justin and I look at each other confused then back at Dani. "That was weird.." Justin mumbles. "Go find Josh and talk to him I'll talk to Dani." I say and he heads inside as I get out of the pool and sprint towards the front of the house going through the side gate only to see Dani getting in her car.

"Dani wait." I vocalized out of breathe causing her to step out of her car shutting it after she's out. "Why are you all wet?"

I chucked awkwardly, "Justin threw me into the pool."  She rolled her eyes at the use of Justin's name. "Do you not like him?"

"It-its not that I don't like him..." Danielle began causing me to shake my head. "Ana he's gonna hurt you again."

"I don't see why you care to begin with?" I quizzed.

"Because I care about you."

"If you cared you'd explain to me why you ki-" she stops me by putting her hands over my lips, rolling my eyes I bite her hand only to taste oranges.

"Ow!" She shakes her hand, "Just get in my car." Danielle rolls her eyes in annoyance and I hesitantly get in her car only for her to drive off before I put my seatbelt on.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you, to fucking calm down.. I don't have my seatbelt on!" I screamed at her causing her to raise her eyebrows in confusion at my sudden tone.

The black Nissan 2017 maxima slows down to the speed limit of 35 miles per hour, allowing me to put my seatbelt on and place my face in my hands releasing a unsteady breathe, "Uh-um sorry, about driving fast and forgetting to ask if you're seatbelt was on. I wasn't trying to kill you I swear." Danielle chuckles slowly, making me smile a little bit as I lift my head up.

"Where are we going?" I question.

"Just down by the beach..it's my thinking place." Danielle says and I don't say anything in response even though I want to tell her I'm probably soaking her seat, silence fills us both besides the radio playing in the background until we reached the beach.

Danielle puts the car in park and steps off her car, "You coming?" She questions and I follow her pursuit.

"Ana you're wet." She says softly grabbing a pair of clothes from the back of her car and handing them to me. "Huh?"

"They're mine, don't worry I didn't steal them or anything." I smile after turning away from Dani taking off my shirt and I look down at my bra only for it to be soaked as well. "I'm just gonna walk in my bra so it dries before I put on the shirt."