Chapter-37

Chapter Thirty Seven

Omega's POV 

The Next Day

I woke up stretching my sore limbs, I yawned a little standing up from my bed and opening the blinds letting the sunlight fill the room. I opened the door rubbing the sleep from my eyes and walking to the living room to get breakfast, I checked the time and instantly widened my eyes, it was already eleven o clock, well I could've gone later, like maybe twelve. I shrugged and went down the stairs walking straight to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, there were a few Chaos Army members there cooking some food, I walked to a pair of pancakes and swooped them up dowsing them with some syrup and walking back to the living room.

I ate my food in silence not really that motivated to speak, it was until Nico came up to me with a raised eyebrow.

"So, what did Chaos want to talk about" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"He gave me something" I replied with a shrug eating my pancakes.

"And that would be?" 

I sighed holding my hand up, instantly a green sword suddenly appeared in my hand radiating magic, he widened my eyes looking at the sword with fascination. Netherbane felt perfect in my hand, I handed it to Nico so that he could inspect it whilst I ate my pancakes.

"Yo everyone, Omega has a new toy" Nico said with a smirk, instantly everyone started to rush into the living room looking at Netherbane in wonder. Vos suddenly came out looking at the sword with a blank expression, then he widened his eyes approaching the sword.

"Woah, I sense magical readings that are very high" Vos said, Nico widened his eyes and handed the wizard the sword. Vos placed the sword in the ground shaking his hands as blue light engulfed his wrist. He placed it over the sword as his eyes started to zone out, after a few minutes he shook his head the blue light dissapearing.

"Just as I thought" He said shaking his head.

"What is it?" Luke said raising his eyebrows.

"It's from my planet, it is a sword doused with magic and enchanted by the blood of Warlocks" Vos said handing the sword to me.

"Those are the ones that we fought yesterday" Vos explained.

"It's very deadly to monsters, that's why it secretes a green like gas that kills only monsters in the vicinity" Vos said placing a knowing hand in his chin. Suddenly Ethan and Lee sprang out from the kitchen laughing like hell. They suddenly stopped looking at us with a confused face.

"Did we miss something" The two said in unison. Bianca face palmed rubbing her temples.

"Are they always like that" Vos suddenly whispered to me, I sighed nodding.

"Hey, we heard that" the two said in unison. The army guested out laughing, whilst the two grumpily sat down on the couch.

"So, do we take solace in thinking that there will be no monster attacks for a few weeks" Castor asked out of the blue.

"Let's hope that is the case" I said with a shrug plopping down on the couch and resting.

"I really want to take a break, I mean, they keep sending us monsters, we just take them out like always, it's getting really repetitive" Zoë said with a sigh.

"Agreed" the rest of the Chaos Army said in unison.

-A Few Weeks Later-