Chapter-6

Chapter Six
Omega's POV

Wavestorm collided with Ares' spear, sparks flew from the weapons as one tried to empower the other, I smirked and broke the spear in half, Ares was blown back in shock, he grabbed his sword and prepared to attack me again, he thrusted the sword towards my abdomen, I parried and sidestepped, I thrusted my sword towards Ares but was intercepted by his sword, at this point I was just toying with the God of war.

The God of war grew arrogant a smirk was etched across his face, I sighed making a small cut on his arm, Ares screamed in pain, Chaos Metal was excruciating for Primordials, Titans, God, and pretty much any other deities. The God sliced at my calf trying to end it quickly, I sighed, it was getting real boring now. I blocked the sword and kicked Ares straight in the chest. I planted my sword at his neck.

"Yield" I said

"Yield" Ares said grumpily.

The gods gasped in the display of power, to be honest with you, I really was getting bored out of my mind, the gods were wide eyed, the army wel, let's just say they were fiddling about bored out of their minds.

"You know what, I'm getting bored, why don't you all just come down here and fight me yourselves" I said irritated, Zeus had a smirk etched across his corrupt face.

Allof the gods flashed down onto the arena, except Ares, he was watching from a distance grumbling to himself. Hermes began to use his speed going at light speed circling me, he lifted his staff and used it as a hammer trying to knock me out. I manipulated the air around the God of thieves slowing his movement down, I slashed Wavestorm making a small cut on his back.

The crowd began to darken as volleys of volleys of arrows came hurling towards me, the twin gods shot their bows at impossible speeds sending an arrow every second. A large water dome sorrounded me protecting me from the arrows, the gods gasped at my display of Water Manipulation.

"Styx" I mumbled to myself, I could not afford to reveal that I'm Percy to anyone, except Hades, he already knew.

I shadow travelled to Artemis and Apollo, the twin gods turned to look at me grabbing their knives, Artemis slashed at me with speed and agility, whilst Apollo was trying to find a way under my guard, I kicked Artemis in the calf making her kneel, I ran at Apollo and kicked him square in the chest sending him flying to a column. An alluring voice echoed throughout the arena

"Drop your weapons and surrender" Aphrodite said, heavy char speak laced onto her voice, I rolled my eyes. I placed my sword at her neck

"That was easy" I said, the sound of the air whipping was heard I ducked just in time as a spear came inches close to my head.

I turned around seeing Athena and Hephaustus, the goddess of wisdom, and God of the forge. I grabbed Wavestorm running at the duo, I ducked as a spear came thrusting towards me, I manipulated the water just in time as a torrent of fire burned its way towards me, I stomped my feet on the ground a miniature earthquake occurring, the ground clasped on their feet making them immobile. I kicked the God of the forge in the chest as he was sent flying.

Athena used the momentum to break away from the earth bonds that held her in place. I scanned my sorrundings checking the area for any remaining gods, there was still Demeter, Zeus, Dionysus, Hera, and Athena. Hestia was tending to the flame, Poseidon was being an arsehole of a God.

I charged Hera using shadow travel just in time as knives embedded itself on the wall behind me, I tripped Hera on her feet as she went stumbling down the earth, I sent a torrent of flame at Dionysus, he jumped out of the way narrowly avoiding his imminent doom, I ran at Dionysus and slammed the but of my sword at his head. Zeus had lightning crackling around him, millions upon millions of volts of electricity gathered around the God of theatrics.

"Let's see how powerful you really are" Zeus said with a smirk, he blasted a concentrated bolt of lightning towards me, it was by far the most powerful bolt he ever unleashed in his entire immortal life, the bolt travelled at light speeds making a crackling sound, it made a sickening crunch as it collided with my body. Smoke clouds sorrounded me from the impact.

"Stop, that tickles" I said smirking, my eyes lit blue with electricity crackling on my fingers, I sent a bolt of electricity towards Zeus, the God stood in shock as the bolt of electricity came crashing down upon him, the God of gods was sent flying out of the arena. I looked at Athena scanning the sorroundings. The goddess of wisdom was nowhere in sight, I could feel the prescience of the goddess but I couldn't see her.

I rolled out of the way as the wisdom goddess came jumping out of nowhere. Her spear made a small crater on the ground, I sighed. Athena was fuming, she couldn't seem to even land a hit on me, she was on the verge of exploding, it made me laugh.

"You know what, I'm bored" I said stating the obvious, I snapped my fingers. Athena went limp her body dropping to the ground. Complete and utter silence, even the army was at a stalemate, probably because they were asleep. The gods either lay on the ground tired or unconscious, I could have probably done that to all the gods, but where's the fun in that.

"Let's go guys, the fights over" I said waving at the Chaos Army, they woke up in a start looking around frantically.

"Oh, is it done now" Alpha said shocked

"Yep" I said popping the p

"Good it was getting boring now" Alpha said with a smirk the hood covering his eyes

Word Count

1054

Words

A/N

Hey guys, first chapter of the week, I'm super busy right now, I just thought, I didn't update yesterday, might as well update today, so here it is, hope you enjoy. Now I better study, still have a test tomorrow.