Chapter-8

Chapter Eight
Omega's POV

The Next Day

I was breathing heavily as I looked at the opponent in front of me, I held an unbalanced Chaos metal sword in my hand, it was very unbalanced, I couldn't fight well. Even though I was at a disadvantage, I was pretty sure if I even had a balanced sword I would still lose. Chaos parried and slashed at my calf, I rolled out of the way just in time. The creator of the universe sent a kick as I was sent flying to a wall.

"Come on Perseus, you can't expect to fight if your skill level is like that" Chaos said pointing at me

"I'm fighting the creator of the universe, what do you think would happen" I said scratching the back of my head.

"I'm still just using about one percent of my power, you can only be a commander officially if you managed to make me use fifty percent of my power and above" Chaos stated twirling his sword. I sighed.

"This is gonna be one hell of a training" I said tiredly, Chaos nodded in agreement.

"Now get ready, I'm about to start another spar" Chaos stated readying his sword.

"Fine" I said going into a stance. Chaos ran to me thrusting his sword towards my abdomen, I parried and sent a kick towards the creator. The primordial of creation rolled out of the way and sent an upward slash, I blocked the strike as Chaos kicked me in the knee. I hissed in pain as I was sent to a knee. Chaos brought his sword up to my neck with a smirk, I sighed in exasperation.

"We have got a lot of work to do Perseus" Chaos stated

"A lot of work indeed"

A few hours later

I lied down in the floor heaps of sweat accumulating on my forehead. Chaos looked down on me with a frown.

"We've  only trained for an hour, come on Perseus you can't be tired that easily" Chaos said looking at me with a confused expression.

"First, it's Percy, second, my muscles are sore, I literally can't move my body now, this training is really taking its toll" I said exasperated

"I guess you could take a rest, but only for a few minutes though" Chaos said rubbing his chin, his Galaxy eyes staring into the roof. I looked at Chaos with wide eyes

"Only a few minutes, gods, I'm not going to survive this" I said exasperated. Chaos shook his head and snapped his fingers

"I got it" Chaos said snapping his fingers again. Chaos stated to wave his hands all over the place until a red light began to accumulate on the Primordials Fingers. Chaos kneeled next to me and placed his hands above my chest, the red light began to slowly seep into my body, my muscles began to ease up until there was no pain anymore. My energy began to come back as I could now freely move my body with no pain.

I stood up stretching at my now perfectly functional, and non painful muscles.

"That feels good" I said stretching my arms and legs. Chaos chuckled as the red light began to slowly dissapear.

"Now that your up and running, it's time to train" Chaos said with a smirk. I groaned rubbing the back of my neck

"Do I have to" I complained, Chaos nodded

"Yes, you do, your the one who signed up for this" Chaos said with a smirk etched across his features his Galaxy eyes staring down at me. I sighed

"But this training is quite different, we're going to be working on your powers" Chaos said, his sword and my sword dissapeared in red light the sword straight out dissapear if from my hand.

"Right now, let's work on improving your most basic power, Water Manipulation" Chaos stated looking at me.

"Go on, do your thing" Chaos said ushering me to start. I began to manipulate the water around me creating a massive wave, it began to drain my energy big time, ever second I used to control the massive body of water, the more my energy began to dissolve. I extended my hand as the wave came crashing down towards Chaos. The primordial had a known smirk on his face, he snapped his fingers as the wave dissapeared into nothingness.

I dropped to the ground tired, it costed me a lot of my energy and strength.

"Your already tired, that was just one wave, have you seen what I just did to that wave" Chaos said poking me on the shoulder.

"That was my best performance, and you just made it dissapear in a snap, your like Thanos" I said exasperated. Chaos chuckled a little.

"I guess you can say that, get up, your still not ready to be a commander, you need to be at your prime" Chaos said. I stood up shakily my energy really burned out, I swear it was a miracle that I haven't passed out yet.

"I'm gonna do the energy restoration thing again, and we're going to do the same thing over, and over, and over again" Chaos said as red light began to appear in his finger tips, the light began to seep into my body again as my energy returned to me instantly, my face got its color back.

"Do I need to repeat that again" I said, Chaos nodded. I groaned and manipulated the water, I placed extra concentration on it, the water began to pile up and like up until it was a tsunami. I felt power engulf me, it was the greatest one that I have ever pulled so far, it was one of the greatest feats of Water Manipulation I have ever done. I sent the wave crashing down at the primordial of creation.

Chaos had a smirk in his face, his Galaxy eyes were impressed. He snapped his fingers again as the tsunami dissapeared into nothingness. I groaned as I fell to the ground in exhaustion, my energy was empty, I was depleted. From all the physical and magical training I did on my first day I passed out from exhaustion, I mean who wouldn't.

Word Count

1022

Words