Chapter-34

Chapter Thirty Four

Omega's POV

I felt the conch horn suddenly sound right as my friends and I were beginning to catch up, I cursed silently sprinting into action and vaulting out of the door. I went to the edge of the border in a sprint and saw thousands upon thousands of monsters, it wasn't that bad, my army could take the army of monsters head on. I smirked, although inside I was groaning in annoyance, not once do I get a break.

I readied myself grabbing Wavestorm from its hilt and readying myself, suddenly I felt my entire body get chucked out of the earth in the fastest way possible, I felt myself go a thousand miles an hour zooming through speeds that seemed impossible, my speed ticket had to wait. My body came to a sudden stop as my feet hit the ground with a thud, I shook my head looking around the sorroundings, there was a line tower that stood up in the very center of it all, I cursed, right as I was about to attack, I'm guessing Destruction flashed me somewhere.

I was guessing there was no Repunzel that lets down magical locks of hair that I was able to climb easily, no. I had to do it the old fashioned way with brick stairs and a door. I opened a small wooden door that creaked loudly, I walked up flight of stone stairs trying my best not to trip on the mossy stone. I wpeventually reached the top, I opened a trap door and invited myself inside the tower. I squinted my eyes trying to make out anything on the dark room, there were no lights, there was no fire, only darkness.

I grabbed Wavestorm and waved it around, a glow emmited from the sword giving me atleast some light, my eyes came to a stop particularly locking onto an outline of a book. I went to a knee reading the title.

Advanced Chants and Spells

It would've been fun if the title was Percy Jackson - Lord of Destruction, it would be pretty cool woudnt it. A blue light suddenly engulfed the whole room, I yelped in surprise looking around the room frantically, a boy around my age wore a robe, he had semi pale skin, he had visible brown hair, his eyes were a different story. He had blue eyes with streaks of purple onto their irises, there were streaks of light blue beside the purple giving it a nice glow, magical blue spell like chants were circling around his wrists.

"What are you doing here" He said, He eyed my sword warily trying to see if I was a threat or not, I kept my sword raised, my guard and senses up

"I'm not here to harm, I was flashed here and I happen to come by your tower" I said and he looked at me weirdly

"What's a flash like a flash light" He asked raising an eyebrow

"It's like teleporting" I said it like its the most obvious answer in the world he nodded and made an 'Oh' face

"Oh you mean like a Reviitus" He said I didn't know what he meant so I just went with it

"Sure whatever you say" I said, unsheathing my sword, the magical barriers on his wrists suddenly dissapeared, he looked more calm now

"Okay, so am I off the hook?"I asked he nodded, he snapped his fingers, suddenly the room was lit by candles on the walls, there were bookshelves hung across the walls, some shelves were fallen, the books were clattered onto the ground in a mess. He mumbled something underneath his breath, suddenly the books suddenly floated all of them sorting themselves onto individual bookshelves, the fallen bookshelves suddenly floated and fixed themselves.

"What are you" I said with curiosity he chuckled

"I am a Mage, Wizard, or even Archmage depends on what want tocall it" He said I looked at him wide eyed.

"So your a wiza-" I was cut of.

"Yes" He said.

"And that thing you did was a spe-" I was cut of again.

"Yes" He said in a annoyed tone.

A sudden roar shook the tower to its core, I yelped in surprise, bracing myself, the boy cursed looking at me accusingly

"Shit, you lead them here" He said in an accusing tone, he went to the ledge and checked the sorrounding said, he cursed and went back to his spot. I raised my hands in surrender

"I don't even know what them is" I said defending himself, he just growled, I didn't think it was  for me.

"Suit up were gonna battle some enemies" He said, he snapped his fingers, suddenly his robe turned a faint blue a magical aura sorrounding them. I unsheathed Wavestorm, the boy just eyes it again warily.

"Relax I'm not gonna attack you" I said, the boy nodded.

"First I'm gonna need to tell you something" He said I raised an eyebrow.

"And what's that" I asked.

"These creatures are like monsters, they turn to dust too, but their heck way more powerful than the average, so be careful" He said, I nodded.

"You don't need to worry, I have a few tricks up my sleeve" I said, I tapped my necklace and instantly, my assassin clothes were replaced with Chaos Metal Armor. The boy eyes the armor with shock, I smirked.

"I told you I got tricks up my sleeve" I said, the boy smiled.

"Any more tricks I should look out for" He said raising an eyebrow.

"I've got plenty of them" I said, he smirked and nodded

"Wait you don't have armor, you'll get injured" I said, he smirked and clicked his fingers, the robe he had suddenly turned bright blue and instantly, the magical aura began to grow more powerful.

"How is that gonna protect you" I asked.

"It will protect me from spells and physical attacks" He said I looked at him go smacked.

"What do you mean spells" I said, he rolled his eyes.

"Well we are fighting undead evil Mages that are called warlocks so good luck" He said, before we went out of the door he asked me something.

"What's your name by the way my comrade" He asked.

"Perseus but my friends call me Percy" I stated he nodded with a smile.

"I'm Vosif but call me Vos" He stated, I smirked and opened the door already ready for battle

(but the battle is gonna have to wait for the next chapter lol)

Word Count

1113

Words