Chapter-22

Chapter Twenty Two

Omega's POV

I felt the cold air hit my bare neck the campers sorrounding me in shock, they mouths were agape their eyes wide as saucers. No this wasn't happening, I refuse to believe this was happening, the army was frozen in their place, they didn't know what to do, the cat was out of the bag, they couldn't do anything about it, my hood was off, my identity was revealed there is just no way to erase it.

"It's Percy Jackson" a camper said. I stood up brushing the dirt of my robes, I quickly grabbed Skye and ran from the crowd straight into the a Chaos Cabin, I was not ready for this, I was not prepared, this wasn't the way I envisioned them knowing, I didn't even consider that they would know my identity, I thought I could've completed the mission without them knowing the commander of the Chaos Army, Omega, was actually Percy Jackson.

The army followed me to the Chaos cabin, I instantly went inside and plopped right down onto the couch, the army instantly went inside shutting the door before any of the campers could get in, luckily there were no windows. The army began to take down their hoods looking at me with confusion.

"Why did you run away" Luke asked his hood down.

"Yes Omega, aren't you glad that they know you are Percy" Zoë said, I stayed silent my mind swirling with thoughts.

"Omega, you can't stay silent all the time you got to talk to us man" Beckendorf said exasperated.

"We got to know, we atleast deserve to know why your so mad at them" Bianca said 

"Yeah Omega, we've been your friends for ten thousand years, don't you atleast trust us" Ethan asked crossing his arms.

"They deserve to know, they have been your friends for dozens upon dozens of millennia" my mind argued. I was brought out of my thoughts when a small tap was felt on my shoulder, the arguing of my friends were suddenly muted.

"They are your friends" Skye said, her words were resonating through my mind, even though I have only met her, she was feeling like a really close friend of mine. I sighed

"Fine" I said, the army suddenly perked up looking at me with confusion.

"Say what now" Lee said as if he didn't hear correctly

"I said fine, I will tell you guys" I said. 

"But promise me you guys won't do anything rash" I added, they all nodded.

"Don't worry Omega, we won't do anything bad" Silena said.

I explained all of the details every little nook and cranny of the story, I told them everything, when that arsehole Angelo went to Camp Half Blood, when he started to take over my friends, I told them the part where I was planning to propose to Annabeth until I caught the supposed love of my life making out with someone else, I was ressisting the urge to let the tears flow, it was something I was not ready to recall yet, I have locked those memories up in my head, until now.

I finished my story, the army had red faces, they stood up breathing calmly, until they shouted profanities of every dialect I knew of, hell Chaos could've heard it. They started to go to the door fuming until they pulled on the knob, the door was locked, the army looked at me. I sighed raising my arms up in surrender. The only one that wasn't mad apwas Nico, he was looking at me with worry and looking at the army like it was the right thing to do.

"Fine, I locked the door up with magic so no one but me and anyone I allow will be able to go out" I said.

"What they did was wrong!" Castor said fuming

"And it is" I said nodding

"They should go rot in Tartarus and be tortured to death" Luke said

"And they should" I said agreeing 

"They don't deserve to live because of all the horrible things they have done to you, they are like little rats" Bianca said as if steam was coming out of her ears

"Of course they are, but it's Chaos' orders, I can't just go willy nilly committing genocide because of something they did in the past" I said

"Even though I really want to" I said in a whisper

"What about all of the new campers who didn't even know me and were innocent" I added, they nodded understanding the situation.

"Do you guys get it now why I didn't want to go to Earth in the first place" I said, they nodded

"Good, now, take a rest, it's getting late" I commanded, they all either went to their rooms to take a nap, or they hanged out on the living room and watched some TV to cool off, I swear if one of us got emotionally or physically hurt, they would screech like banshees and act like pack wolves ready to kill. I looked at the person beside me, she was all of a sudden silent from all the events that occurred 

"Where do you sleep" I asked

"In a bed of course" She said her mind zoned out

"No really don't you have like a tent set up somewhere near" I asked, she nodded

"Near the border of the camp" She stated

"I need to go visit them" She said, she all of a sudden got up looking determined

"What are you talking about" I asked, she shook her head.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go somewhere" She said

"I'm going to go with you, I need some space to think with all of this stuff that occurred" I said, I needed some fresh air, the events that transpired felt like they were choking me, I needed some time off to cool down. The Daughter of Order nodded

"Meet me at the border of camp at first sunrise" She said. Skye started to leave 

"Why don't you sleep at the extra room for tonight?" I said pointing at the extra room upstairs, she smiled.

"Thanks" She said walking up the stairs and onto the spare room. I sighed closing my eyes, this was a very rough day indeed.

Word Count

1032

Words

A/N

Dunno if this is the only update for this day but it might not be, it might be, just wait everyone. Ip this is just a very short authors note.