🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

Start from the beginning

"H-" she gets cut off by the door opening, revealing Kai crying as he avoids looking at us. He heard us...

"Kai" I walk up to him and kneel in front of him then play with his little hand. "Why are you crying buddy?" I rub the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Why are you shouting at mommy" he wipes away his tears and I look at him with so much remorse. I never EVER wanted my son to be afraid of me... i don't want him to feel how I did towards my dad, I hated him so much for yelling at my mom. This is basically me living my biggest fear right now.

"Kai don't cry okay?" I wipe away a tear rolling down his cheek. He pushes my hand off his face and pulls my other hand off his hand. He's scared of me... I stand up and step back. No...

"Kai do you wanna go and get some food?" Butterfly walks up to him and put her on his cheek. He nods and hugs her. She picks him up and they walk out the room. I'm such an idiot... I shouldn't have even argued with her, over a stupid sport.

I run down the stairs to see them already pulling out of the drive away through the window by the door. I hit the door then run my fingers through my hair roughly and I scream no and bring him back

"Dude what happened?" Brandon asks and I turn around to see the guys in a group looking at me with concern and worry on their face. I breathe out so deeply trying to calm myself, but it doesn't work.

"He heard Butterfly and I fighting... he's terrified of me" I avoid eye contact and kick at the floor roughly.

"I'm sure he's not scared of you Lock, let them cool down, he probably doesn't wanna see his parents together right now" Justin puts his hand on my shoulder and the guys nod in agreement. I sigh and throw myself on the couch to cool down.

I wait for two hours for them to come home, but they don't. I tried calling over and over, but she wouldn't answer. I've been stressing ever since they left, I never calmed down. It's Kai's birthday for fucking sakes! What was I thinking?! I'm snapped out of my thoughts when my phone goes off so I immediately pull it out and see a message from Butterfly.

Butterfly😍❤️ : We're on our way home... if you would, please don't be in the living room because Kai doesn't wanna see you...

My heart shatter into millions of pieces as I read that message over and over. Then I hear a car pulling in. I stand up and go downstairs in the basement so Kai doesn't have to see me. Fuck, I wouldn't wanna see myself either. The front door opens and I can hear Kai's little voice excitedly talking to the guys. I sigh and walk out of the door in here. A run is exactly what I need to burn off all this anxiousness.

And that's exactly that I did, worked out at the public gym for an hour after my run. I'd use the gym in the house, but I don't wanna put more tears to my sons eyes. What am I doing? Running away from my problems... on his birthday. He only turns eight once. I leave the gym in an hurry and speed home. I barge into the door thinking it's opened, but it's locked and I feel like such an idiot running into the door. I groan and open the door to see everyone but Kai in the living room.

"Where's my kid" I say sternly without any manners. Butterfly turns to me with a sad look.

"Kai leave him, he's upstairs with Austi-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly and digging my head in the crook of her neck. She's hesitant at first but she hugs me back.