Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Oh shut up. All I did was put on a little make up and changed my hair style."

I whisper to him so no one could hear. He laughs and replies.

"Well you look pretty as always."

"Yeah yeah. Teach your class, not flirt with your students."

I reply with a smirk.

"Sorry, couldn't help it."

He winks at me before returning his attention to something on his desk. I could feel my face flush in embarrassment as my insides went crazy. I hurry and take my seat, desperately trying to avoid him seeing the color on my cheeks as he faintly laughs.

"Hey cutie pie!"

I look up from my phone to see a boy my age smiling down at me brightly. He has never talked to me, what does he want now. Just then the bell rings but he doesn't leave.

"Uh, hi?"

"What are you doing later on today?"

I look past his shoulder and could see Kyle glaring at his back. What's his problem?

"Um i-"

"Mr.Glenn, out my class. You shouldn't be talking when the bell has rung."

"But-"

"Out, or it'll be more then a kick out of class."

The boy with the last name of Glenn irritatedly walks out of class with a satisfied looking Kyle glaring at him. Now that was a little harsh.

~

The bell rings and class has ended. Everybody heads towards the door except for me, since Jake was coming here too. I walk up to Kyle and tap my foot repeatedly on the floor.

"Do you need something?"

"What was that!? That was way to harsh, you didn't even give him a warning."

He rolls his eyes at the mention of the boy and huffs.

"He shouldn't be talking in my class."

"You don't normally do that so what's the difference with him."

He sighs and sits down in his chair, motioning me to come towards him. I quickly accept, partly because I wanted an explanation. He suddenly pulls on my arm and sits me on his lap.

"The difference is, he was talking to you."

He kisses my cheek and smiles. Well that was a confusing answer. I wrap my arm around his neck. Without thinking, I find myself asking what he meant.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, I'm not gonna sit there and let a boy hit on you just because you changed a few things about yourself."

"He wasn't hitting on me."

I say as he starts to frown. The boy wasn't hitting on me, he was just starting a conversation.

"You know, I was in highschool once and I can tell when a boy hits on a girl. I used to do it, a lot."

He says while scratching the back of his neck and laughing a little.

"That was like a billion years ago. Things change you know."

"Hey! It was only six years ago, I'm not that old and that was very offensive."

I giggle and pat his head trying to apologize.

"If that's your way of saying sorry, you're not forgiven. I'm not a dog."