"Yeah, well look how much I care." Cam raised the bat and with aggressive, indescribable force brought it down harshly on the windshield window. The glass cracked under the impact sending little pieces of glass flying everywhere.

A glass flew by me scraping my cheek in the process and drawing a little of blood. Barley noticeable. At the same time a loud shrieking sound erupted through the garage filling my ears.

"Shit, the alarm! Turn it off!" I yelled over the screeching noise as I covered my ears.

Cam ran to the windshield and broke off whatever remaining glass was left then stuck his hand inside. After meddling with who knows what he came back out with a tiny wire in his hand. The alarm now shut off.

"How did you do that?"

"I pulled out the fuse." He smirked and threw it over his shoulder.

"Okay, whatever. Just do what you have to do. I want to leave as soon as possible." I bitterly said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What are you doing?" I added when I felt him come up behind me and rest his chin on the crook of my neck,"Don't be bitter. He owes you something as well for getting you in this mess. Here have a swing." He handed me the cold hard steel bat. I slowly craned my neck back to look up at him and saw that he was serious.

I felt myself reach for the bat before I could stop myself and then I was smashing the hood of the car.

"See, wasn't that fun?" Cam smirked as he reached around my waist for the bat, his hands lingering a bit too much on my waist. I could feel his breath fall over my neck and bring chills to my skin.

"Shut up." I replied reluctant to admit that he was right.

He chuckled a steady low laugh and then presumed to smash Nate's Range Rover until it stopped looking like a car and more like a junk of black metal.

"Okay, you've had your fun, can we leave?"

"But I'm just getting started." Cam said and then to my horror brought down the bat on Mr. Goldwater's white Mercedes. My jaw dropped and my eyebrows went past my hairline.

"Cam! That's Mr. Goldwater's car! He's going to murder Nate if he finds out this was his fault."

My words didn't reach Cam because he continued to break glass, and fold metal. In the end after a few minutes the car had suffered the same fate as Nate's.

Cam slung the bat over his shoulder and breathed in heavily, "I assume you're boyfriend has cameras so I do expect you to talk him into getting rid of the tapes otherwise I will come back and it won't be for the same reason as tonight."

"I can do that, now let's go before we run out of luck and someone shows up."

~

The car ride was silent as both Cam and I kept our eyes straight ahead. I assumed that he was driving me home, so I didn't ask him. It wasn't until we made a wrong turn on my house that I finally asked.

"Cam, this is not the way to my house."

"You're not coming over?"

I arched an eyebrow in confusion," Why would I come over? It's three in the morning, I have school tomorrow, I'm tired and also DONT HAVE A SHIRT!" I tightened his leather jacket around me as if to emphasize my point.

"Right." He muttered and made a sharp U-turn towards my house. In a matter of minutes we were parked outside of my house. I began to shake out of the leather jacket but stopped when two hands came down on me securing the jacket.

"Keep it, it looks good on you."

First thought was, Was he hitting on me?

Oh my God, He was hitting on me!

I fought back a toothy smile and reached over to unbuckle my seat when once more I felt cool fingers on me.

"What happened here?" Cam's fingers scraped the blood off my cheek.

"Nothing, a piece of glass scraped my cheek. I'm fine, can I go now?" I looked away trying to hide the redness that engulfed my cheeks.

"I guess so."

I quickly unbuckled my seat and got out of the car.

I heard the window roll down so I turned around. "Lilith?"

"Yes?"

"Lets stay in touch."

"Sure."

With that he rolled the window back up and drove away. I tighten his jacket around me, watching him until I could no longer see him. The wind blew by me raising goosebumps and leaves thrashed under my feet. A vibrating sound shook up my left back pocket.

Oh crap, I forgot to give it back.

I pulled out the glossy phone. The caller ID read James.

He'd lent me his phone earlier to borrow, but had forgotten to ask for it.

I guess I could keep it safe for him until he came back for it.

~