Wes

The Love Challenge.......

Just kidding! Here.

                         Wes's POV
I was going to Universal Studios with the Smosh Games group and a few people from Smosh Squad. We were going in a plane so I had to get packed. I packed a few shirts and pants, along with hoodies. I packed up my electronics and drove to the Smoffice to meet up with the group.

"Finally Wes is here! Now we can go." Y/N laughed and got her bags. She is so cute. I've had a crush on her ever since she started working with Smosh. It's been about a year now and I still don't have the courage to ask her out. I guess I zoned out because Flitz was shaking me.

"Wes... Wes.... WES!!"

"Woah what? What?" I shook my head and looked at him.

"Come on! We gotta go!" Flitz pushed me out of the door and we all got in. I sat on the far right beside y/n and got out my phone.

"So, you excited about the horrors we're gonna see?" She nudged my shoulder.

"Yeah! It's gonna be really fun!" I smiled and looked down at her y/c eyes. They were so beautiful. She blushed and looked away. I played on my phone for a while until we got there.

"Ok guys! We have an hour and a half until we have to get onto the plane. We have to go through security and then we'll get some lunch.

You got it guys?" Matt asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone got out and got their bags. Y/n had a lot of bags so I wanted to help her.

"Hey can I help?" I held out my hands.

"Yes! Here, thanks." She handed me her clothes bag and we walked to the security check. We went through the scan and then dropped off our bags.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked her.
Courtney, Flitz, Joven, and Mari were walking behind us.

"How about Micky D's?" She asked with a smile.

"Let's go!" We all walked over to the McDonalds and ordered. I got a lot of food and she just got a small fry. We got our food and sat down. She sat across from me and I sat by Flitz.

"Y/n? Are you sure that's all you're gonna eat? Don't starve yourself." I told Y/n. She had a sad face. I knew that she had been starving herself ever since a guy on twitter called her fat.

"Here eat this. I'm not going to let you starve." I gave her a burger and she hesitated to eat it. She ate the whole thing in under three minutes.

"Slow down there!" Mari nudged her shoulder. We all chuckled as we finished and threw away our trash.

"Flight 287, Orlando Florida, boarding now." We looked at each other, grabbed our books and booked it.

"Did we make it?" Joven asked trying to catch his breath.

"Just in time! Tickets please!" She scanned our tickets and we got onto the plane. I got to sit by y/n, which made me really happy.

"So, you ready?" I asked her. She looked so scared.

"No..." she shook her head.

"Want me to hold your hand?" I held out my hand.

"Please." She took my hand and then hugged my arm. She was terrified. I rubbed her arm and she calmed down. We took off and we were in the air. She had the window seat and I was in the middle. Mari was on my left. Y/n had on her headphones and dozed off on my shoulder. I fell asleep a while later laying my head on hers.

                       Author's POV
Wes and Y/n fell asleep about an hour later. Mari told Joven and they moved around Wes and Y/n to where Wes was holding her waist and she was on his chest. Joven posted a tweet saying,
"@wes_irl and @Y/n_ART15 snuggling on the plane ride. I ship it!!"
Mari laughed and everyone got the tweet.

                        Y/n's POV
I woke up to Wes holding me by my waist and blushed. He moved a little as I sat up. He was still holding my waist and I poked his shoulder. I was embarrassed because I've a crush on him ever since he started Smosh. It got even bigger when I met him in person.

"Wes, wake up. Hey." I tapped his nose and he smiled.

"Are we there yet?" He asked. I looked at Mari for the answer and she giggled.

"What?" We asked and he looked down at his arms and let go fast.

"Sorry." He blushed.

"It's ok. I kinda liked it." Shit did I say that out loud?!

"Guys check your twitter!" Lasercorn yelled. I quickly took out my phone and opened twitter. Joven had posted a picture of me and Wes saying that he shipped it. I blushed hard and threw my emoji pillow at him.

"Hey!" Joven threw it back but I caught it.

"Dang." I heard Sohinki and laughed. I packed up my things because we had 10 minutes left.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

We made it to the hotel and I had to share a room with Mari.
"So, I know you like Wes, Y/n." I looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't know that anyone knew.
"Please don't tell him. Or anyone ok?"
"Well all of Smosh Games knows, along with Courtney and Noah." I blushed hard. "The thing is, he likes you too." I almost fainted. I sat on my bed and looked at her.
"Really?!" She nodded her head.
"He told me himself!" I was so happy that I could've burst. I hugged her and she hugged back.
"You'll be so cute together!"
"I know right?!" I got dressed for tonight.

"You'll be so cute together!" "I know right?!" I got dressed for tonight

I got my purse and ran out to the park with everyone. I walked by Wes the whole time for two reasons.
One, because I liked him, and two, because I was scared and he made me fell safe.
"Ok guys! We're going to do Halloween first. Lasercorn, you're going in first. If you get scared stay by Wes." I giggled and Wes blushed. We end in the maze and I held onto Wes the whole time. He laughed when I screamed and Lasercorn almost punched a guy in the face. We finished it and I was hungry.
"Y/n, you ok? You look traumatized." Wes held my hand.
"Yeah and I am. Let's get churros!!" I pointed to the churro stand and we got some.
"Yes!" I ate mine really fast and threw away the paper. We went through a few more mazes and I got to hold Wes's hand the whole time. The last maze we went through was the Krampus one which made me cry. It was that scary.
"Awww. You poor thing." Mari rubbed my back as I laid my head on her shoulder. I didn't want Wes to see me crying because I looked so ugly, but life said 'TOO BAD'.
"Y/n! What's wrong?" He ran up and hugged me. I had calmed down a little, but didn't want to talk so Mari did it for me.
"She got really scared. I think that she'll be ok." Mari patted my back as Wes hugged me tighter.
"Hey look at me." I looked up, "Remember that it's fake ok? No ones gonna hurt you. I won't let them." He kissed my forehead and I hugged him back. The group had walked to some fans taking pics so Wes and I were alone.
"Wes, can I tell you something?" What am I doing?
"Yeah?"
"I think that I'm in love with you." What the hell did I just say?!
"You know what?"
"What?" I blushed.
"I think that I'm in love with you too." He kissed me. Wesley Johnson was in love with me and just kissed me. I kissed back and pulled his hoodie.
"FINALLY!" Lasercorn yelled. He and I jerked away and blushed.
"It's about time you two got together!" Mari yelled and I laughed. It was about time.