🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

Start from the beginning

"You played me" he pouts and I laugh as I get off him.

"Come on, you really need a shower. Butttt here's the best part, I'll be joining you!" I do jazz hands. He rolls his eyes and stands up then puts his hands on my waist with a smirk.

"I know something better" he kisses my cheek and I pull out two really cute towels from the desk behind me.

"Dry off with these super cute towels?" I smile and do a little dance with them. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him.

"Exactly what I was thinking!" he sayls ike I really guessed what he was thinking. I laugh and kiss his forehead.

"Come on you big goof" I unwrap my legs and get off him, dragging him into the bathroom.

**

Lock

Kai's now four and bloody hell where did the time go? He wants to become a boxer so if a bad guy comes after him he knows what to do. So the guys and I told him we can teach him when he turns eight, when he's ready. We already taught him bits of our life like how were the good guys and shit like that. He's catching on pretty good. Anyways, I'm on my way back home from getting Maximus's new bed because he worn out his old one, Kai should be home from school now. Honestly, I'd be lying if I told Butterfly to just homeschool Kai, but she wouldn't budge. She kept saying how he needs to see the world and not stay cooped up in the house till he's eighteen. Trust me... I tried everything.

"Daddy!" Kai runs down the stairs and tugs onto my legs as soon as I walk in. I smile and pick up him up into my arms. He hugs me tight than kisses my cheek. Fuck I love this kid so damn much.

"Hey buddy!" I kiss his cheek. "What's up little dude?" I tickle his chest and he giggles.

"I met a friend!! His name's Austin and he's really fun!" he smiles ear to ear. He found a friend? It sounds rude of me to be surprised, but because he's my son, nobody wants to talk or look at him so he's always by himself, sometimes even Butterfly has to go there and eat lunch with him. They wouldn't allow me, no matter how much Kai begged, I couldn't

"That's awesome buddy! How did you meet?" I slightly tilt my head waiting for a response and he doesn't hesitate to speak.

"He was being bullied so I made the bad guys run off!" he chuckles and I laugh along. This kid really is a trip, he's so much like Butterfly. "Daddy can I hang out with him one day? He's my best friend!" he smiles.

"You're gonna have to ask mommy, because I get in trouble with mommy when I make decisions without her" I say softly and he pulls out his bottom lip with his head down, pouting. I told myself id never in my whole life make my son hate me or think I'm a bad father... I never want him to be sad because of me. "Why don't we ask mommy now? I'm sure she'll say yes" I pull his chin up and he lights up with happiness.

"Yay! I waited for you-" he points at my chest "to get home so we could ask mommy!" he admits and I laugh. Poor kid's afraid to ask innocent Butterfly something, that's fucking adorable.

"Yea, let me get in trouble" I gently pinch his cheek and he laughs. "Alrighty, I'm on your side buddy, let's go ask mommy" I walk up the stairs with Kai still in my arms. Personally, I'd love to believe that Kai made a genuine friend, but that one part of me is afraid it's an enemies son tricking my innocent son into being his friend...