Chapter 25

So my man left for business guess I'm all by myself right now, but it's okay. I know he needs to work because he's a mafia boss and work don't stop for them. But I just can't stand him going out of the country by himself knowing that for him is very dangerous on the street.

At the beginning I hated him so much for kidnapping me, but after years and days goes by I realize that he only wants to protect and be with me. It was hard to accept it because I expect only harm from him, I didn't want to be with him neither in his mansion because I thought that all the people living with him is as bad as he is. Painting him wrong was my mistake but I let it go. I loved him more than anything right now I can not see myself without...Yes of course he works on my last nerves sometimes because we do not agree with each other on certain things, but that is because I care for him and a lot and he cares for me too.

So today I'm going shopping with Carolyne, she's my fave girl in this mansion because when me and Emiliano isn't on good terms she let me stay with her and talk over it.

We left for the mall with our bodyguards and the first we go to was the burger place to have breakfast.

"So how is everything going with you Melany?". Carolyne ask

"I'm a little sad because he left me for I don't know how many days. But I'm pretty good because I understand that he have work to do and that is a part of his job". I say smiling while taking another bite of the delicious burger.

"That 's the same with me because obviously he offer to go with your men".

"Oh yes yours went to help him I forgot, but I hope they are safe and I'm so worried but I tried not to care too much because it gets my blood pressure high thinking about them out there where is dangerous".

"Same with me Melany, but let's go have some fun together and gets our minds out of that. I need some shoes for a date when he gets back, so let's head for beautyshoes store".

So for everybody who knows me and my addiction is shoes and clothes, like prettylittlethings, fashionnova clothes are my everything.

So we went pretty much in all the strores and bought a lot of things.

We are so tired so thank God there was a car outside for us whenever we are done we can just go.

We reach our destination and Selima (the maid) help us get the bags inside.

"Just put it on our beds Selima and thank you for taking care of me". I just love how she is perfect in her job, by making sure everything is okay with me ask me if I need anything and check up on me every 2 hours making sure I'm alright.

"It's my job of course m'am".

"I told you to just call me Melany I'm not more then anyone and I want everyone to treat me just normal, call me by my name it sounds more great".

"Is it okay with boss if I call you by your name?". Selima ask worried.

"Yess I will make sure that you don't get in trouble for that, because I ask you to do it. I'm going in my room, then I will be back to go into the pool outside".

"Do you need anything Melany or Carolyne?".

"Just order two box of pizza and drinks, and of course my favorite fruit pineapple. That is all and thanks for asking because the previous maids that we had before don't even ask, you need to tell them to do it or they won't".

"I'm just doing my job miss nothing more and nothing less". She smile genuinely.

I walk to my room as Carolyne did the same, I just change into my red strapless bikini and pick a towel and head back outside to wait for Carolyne in the living room.

Adam was sitting on one of the couch and I join him.

"Hi pretty girl, he greets me. What bring you here".

I smile and pat his shoulder.

"Just you know chill since your boss decide to left for business. And how is it with you, everything is fine?". I ask him while my phone starts ringing.

A strange number was calling so I avoid it. Minutes later it is the same number calling, I pick up the phone and put it by my ear without saying nothing.

'Princess it's me, Emiliano'.

'Sheesh you scared me sweetheart, I thought someone is calling to track my number or something'.

'I called on different number because it's safer, and of course I just wanted to see how my beautiful, gorgeous ass bomb girlfriend is doing'.

'Aw you are so cute and I'm good, pretty much just came back from shopping with Carolyne and now I'm waiting for her to go with me in the pool. I'm sitting in the living room next to Adam'.

'Oh how are they doing by the way?'.

'Working 24/7 they are having a break right now. You hired the best maid, I just love how she ask me if I need anything or come and check on me every 2 hours. I love her, I really do'.

'That is her job honey, to take good care of my queen, my one and only'.

'Take care of yourself handsome'.

'I will be back tomorrow morning to wake your ass up'.

He's such a teaser but I try to contain it cool.

'Can't wait then'.

'Bye Melany my love'.

'Bye take care handsome'.

The phone closed with him saying love you.

Agh I really love that men.

"Yeah that was boss calling Adam, I'm not cheating. You know how much I love that men to be cheating on him".

Adam smiled. "I didn't say anything Melany".

Carolyne appeared and I left Adam to go in the backyard.

And the rest of the day went by, with me and Carolyne just relaxing and so happy that our mens are coming back tomorrow.

It was a great day and I hope it will repeat but this time with my men.

I LOVE THIS FAMILY SO MUCH. More than you can imagine.

This was Chapter 25 guys, hope you like it and don't forget to vote.

And I don't know at which chapter I should end this book, but I will just keep going, because everyday things pop into my head to write so i'll keep writing till I get tired.

So more chapters to come.

Love you guys

XOXO