13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..

Start from the beginning

All enters inside after the security check... Everyone is awestruck to see such a beautiful place... The kids from orphanage giggled and shouted in happiness...

Abhi just have a glimpse of his fuggy's  smiling face on seeing the children's happiness

Abhi just have a glimpse of his fuggy's  smiling face on seeing the children's happiness... He felt contented on seeing the mesmerising smile of his fuggy but he could not near her as everyone is surrounding her ..

Abhi fumes and enters his room and lays on his bed ... He could not sleep a single minute... All he want is to have his fuggy to be with him for some time...

After thinking a lot, Abhi calls his p.a. Uma...

Abhi: Hello uma..

Uma: What's it bhai??? You sound so low... Are you okay???

Abhi: Not at all fine uma... Im not feeling well...

Uma: Shall I ask aaliya di or dadi to come there??? Or shall I ask the doctor to come to your room???

Abhi: You stupid girl... Dont do any such stunts okay...

Uma: 😂😂😂😂.... I know bhai... You want to meet bhabhi na...

Abhi: Hey how did u know tht???

Uma: I know bhai.... Dont worry... Your love will come there in few minutes... But make it fast bhai... Only half an hour... If anyone knows, they will kill me for sure...

Abhi: Oh my sweety... I will make sure no one touches you ..

Uma giggles and cuts the call and thinks how to distract everyone and to make pragya go to abhi's room....

.....

After sometime, pragya peeps into abhi's room and sees him completely covered in duvet... She sees abhi shivering inside... Pragya panics and rushes and goes near abhi...

Pragya: Suniye... Abhishekh ji... What happened??? You okay na...

Abhi: Fu... Fuggy... (Coughs)... You came... Im not feeling well fuggy... (Coughs) Im having fe... Fever... And im shi... Shivering in cold...

Pragya touches abhi's forehead and worries a lot as its very hot...

Pragya: Suniye... Shall I call the doctor or shall I ask dadi to prepare any kada for you... Have you taken any tablet??? Wait... Let me prepare some soup... you will feel better...

Abhi: No... No...fuggy... Just be with me.... Please...

Pragya does not know what to do.... Abhi's face makes a naughty smirk but suddenly he changes his expression as if he is not well...

Abhi: Fuggy... If you dont mind, can you just come near me ... I will feel better...

Pragya does not think about anything all she want is to reduce abhi's shiverings... Pragya hugs abhi but she felt fishy as Abhi's hands and body are completely cold...