#32 School

Jennie's Pov 

It is the first day back at school since Appa overdosed. The 3-week Christmas break is over.  Christmas wasn't fun and it was filled with awkward silences and little Christmas spirit. Fear started taking over. I was walking into my school. The school I was idolized in but what If they know. What if they blame me like Umji did! What if Mathew told them to get revenge. What if everyone hates me. 

I was afraid how I would do. I didn't know if anybody in my classes knew. On the first day, I went to my second-period class after I had missed my first purposely out of nerves. I was already nervous about what they thought of me. Did they think I deserve this? Did they think I did this? Let alone the students. 

With anxiety on one hand and fear on the other, I reached for the door knob, opening it slowly. Everyone's eyes were on me as I entered the room. Without paying attention to them, I went straight to what appeared to be the only seat available which was next to Tae at the back. Ever since the boys started hanging out with us they changed their ways ever so slightly. They no longer spent time hiding away in the library to avoid the other students at lunch. Now they sit and have conversations with them. " With a soft voice, he spoke, "Are you okay?." His voice comforted me a little. He gave me a work sheet about multiplying fractions and held my hand under the table as I nodded. I looked around the classroom and noticed all the boys were in this room this year I smiled happily knowing I had them four as well.  I spent the rest of the class taking notes from the image produced by the overhead projector as well as take notes as the teacher spoke. 

I managed to get to my classes without bumping into anyone unwanted. Everyone agreed to have lunch on the roof and the bell goes. It was noon as I rushed to the roof knowing Lisa, Kookie, Jin, and Jisoo would bring back food for me and the others because it was their turn. 

A few hours ago my stomach growled. Now it is silent. I'm past the growling point. I feel a sinking emptiness, but strangely don't feel exactly hungry. I just feel empty, like a part of me is gone and I need to get it back. I'm tired and can't focus. How is it possible that I ate breakfast just 4 hours ago?

The group of teenagers was gathered in a circle on the roof. From body to body they were so tight it was almost impossible to see what was going on inside, only the music and their laughter that drifted over their heads gave anything away. They all laughed and told stories just like before. I wasn't acting any less normal. I know I can't ignore what happened but I know that to be able to live with it I have to move on with my life as it is. 

"But the bell just rang," I said after Namjoon suggested play another game of paranoia. I swear that boy has an obsession no kidding we have already played it twice. 

"She is right Joonie. This isn't the end of Lunch bell it is end of school bell" Jin smirked 

"Yeah, why would we stay longer than necessary?" Rose packed her things up and got ready to leave. "Are we going or what?" 

With that, they all packed up and waltzed down the stairs from the roof. 

 It is the end of the day,  We were on our way to the parking spaces we always use. I spotted Jisoo's  car and slung my bag into the boot with the others. Today wasn't so bad.

As time passed we all got into the cars, we developed a plan to meet up at the ice rink and then crash at the boys afterward.  It was obvious the others had things going on so nobody will be sleeping on the ground.   I am so glad I have these people around me. Some people take them for granted, not realizing that they are missing out on a great friendship.

These friends of mine have a fun way of making hard things so easy that a three-year-old could do them. The friends in my old school excluding the 3 amazing girls I still call sisters now always used me for popularity and boys. I feel I am the luckiest person in the whole world. 

I may have lost a mother and father. I may have learned that my psycho sister isn't my real sister but I have 3 amazing sisters called Lisa, Rose, and Jisoo. I have an amazing Boyfriend and his friendship group has accepted me and my "sisters" into their group. I have met my real Sister Nari and along as I have them I don't need anybody or anything else.

--------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone, this is a longish Chapter. Please let me know in the comments if you want me to write a chapter about the Ice skating and the sleepover at the boy's dorm house. Also, comment if you want an in detail chapter about Jennie and Nari having alone time. This story is almost at its end so I just want you guys to let me know what you want before it ends for good. Also, let me know if you want a book 2!