#30 It is your fault.

Nobody's pov

Jennie and the squad happened to be the first to leave. Why? No one knows.
"Hey Jennie, you coming to the dinner?" A female's voice said.
Jennie looked up to see who it was and immediately furry boiled over inside her. "You!" Jennie shouted, attacking the other female and pinning her down on the ground.
"Help! Help!" the female shouted, trying to escape Jennie's hold.
"I hate you. Why are you even here?" Jennie knew the female's face. It was none other than her sister "Why did you even show your face around here, hmm?"

The female on the ground, named Umji, finally spoke to her sister. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about."
"You left us!!! When he needed us you left! you did this!" Jennie shouted, anger clouding his eyes.
"I didn't do this it isn't my fault!."
"Prove it." Jennie released her sister and stood from the ground.
"—Because I did it. I was the one who ran away" Another voice from behind her said.
Jennie and Umji looked to see who the voice was coming from.
"Nari?" Umji said. "Impossible. You weren't meant to come back you left remember? Why are you here?."
"I left a long time ago,  Eomma and appa kept fighting continually and I couldn't keep up. I told them I will say my goodbye to you and leave, but I forgot. I'm sorry Jennie. That day I snuck out through the back door and left." Nari explained 
"So you're my sister?" Jennie asked , now releasing his breath.
"Yes."
"But...."
Umji slowly but surely tried to creep away from the scene as Jennie and her sister spoke about that night. The night that was the main reason of many reasons for their father's anger.  However, before she could get away Nari called her back. 

"We are both in this together. You have to be here" Nari spoke to the other female. 

"Let's go for that dinner shall we not?" Umji asked 

"Yeah lets umm go but the Tae is coming as well" Jennie spoke signalling to the boy to her left.

----------------

The next few chapters are going to be short however there will be more of them in one day.