It's not fair #28

Jennie's Pov

  It's been a week. A week since he overdosed, A  week since my sister walked away and another day appa still hadn't woken up. Tae stayed with me when he could but he and the boys were always leaving to go study at different hours of the day which is weird because we haven't got any exams until next year. I know they used to be considered the 7 nerds of the school before "Superman" declared the girls and I were the new queenkas and them the new kingkas, but I know they never study this much they just studied more than the average and obtained good grades.

Suddenly someone squeezed my hand and I looked at Tae who had his hands on his front as he head rested on my knees. I then realized I was holding appa's hand. I looked at him to see him sitting awake. 

"APPA" 

"Jennie I'm sorry for what I did to you. I shouldn't have hit you or abused you. You just reminded too much of your eomma and I loved her so much. You look just like her. I'm sorry Jennie please forgive me"Appa spoke in a croaky voice

"I forgive you appa! I'm sorry for leaving like that. " I cried and was shocked Tae was still sleeping 

"It's okay. It made me realise I needed help. I got a therapist and she helps she even gave me tablets to make me better. I thought the more I took the quicker I would get better. I did it for you. " His voice spoke again.

Mathews Pov 

I stood in the corridor watching in through the door of Jennies appa's room. He deserves what he gets considering he abused her but now I have more dirt against her yas!  A few more reasons to why she will have to be mine. 

"Mathew is that you?" an all to familiar voice spoke 

"YES NOW LEAVe ME ALONE JISOO" I yelled back I am midway snooping on Jennie and they had to ruin it

"ACTUALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AWAY CONSIDERING THIS IS MY EOMMAS ROOM YOU ARE SNOOPING ON" she yelled in return it was clear she was lying but what for was nobody meant to know?  Does that mean this dirt just got dirtier? 

"Look at him he has zoned out tryna think of a comeback" Lisa mocked me 

"shut your pretty little ass up" I growled 

"Not before you get your wimp ass away from us"  she scoffed in return these girls really are pathetic. 

"I'm going I'm going I thought this was my grandma's new room geez" I puffed 

"Well, it's not! It is Jisoos eommas and if you come here again and we catch you we will be calling the police for suspected stalking! So shove off!" Rose sighed and pushed me out the way so they could get in.

Jisoo Pov 

Rose, Lisa and I stood in the corridor watching as Mathew watching in through the door of Jennies appa's room. He really is pushing his limits to get close to her she is clearing obsessed with Tae like can't you see they even slept together. I signaled the girls to take a picture for evidence before interrupting his spying scheme. 

"Mathew is that you?" I spoke earning a sigh from his end of the conversation.

"YES NOW LEAVE ME ALONE JISOO" He yelled soon after clearly, someone is a bit touchy this morning. 

"ACTUALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD GO AWAY CONSIDERING THIS IS MY EOMMAS ROOM YOU ARE SNOOPING ON" I yelled back annoyed now.  I have to lie but it was Jennie if he found out about her past he could use it all against her for stupid reasons. 

"Look at him he has zoned out tryna think of a comeback" Lisa mocked him earning a few giggles 

"Shut your pretty little ass up" He growled aggravated 

"Not before you get your wimp ass away from us" she scoffed back as she had never been keen on being called little just because she was one of the youngest.

"I'm going, I'm going I thought this was my grandma's new room geez" He finally spoke inching away slowly. 

"Well, it's not! It is Jisoos eommas and if you come here again and we catch you we will be calling the police for suspected stalking! So shove off!" Rose sighed and pushed him out the way so we three could get in.

We giggled as we saw the shock on his face and walked in, closed the door and window shutter. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone! 

First I would like to say a huge sorry for not updating in ages. Something happened recently that had caused a major mind block. 

Secondly, I want to say thank you for 7k+ reads! THANK YOU!!!!

Lastly, I will be updating more frequently until this story comes to an end. I have an ending set out and I know it will leave many of you mad at me but it will all make sense eventually.