“She didn’t just annoy me. Ever since I got here, she’s been doing this stuff to me. She’s trying to harass me.”

            “I’ll talk to her. For now, just stay out of her way.” He says giving me another smile I walk out and walk into my class and take a seat while everyone stares at me.

            “Damn Ms. Calasto knows how to fight.” I hear one of Luke’s friends say with a chuckle. I glare at him and he takes it as a clue but the rest of the class doesn’t and they bust out laughing.

            “You might be next. So I better watch it if were you.” Another one of the boys says. All the girls are staring at me, whispering.

            I see one of Crystal’s best friends in the back. “But if she never cheated on Luke, none of this would’ve happened.” She says.

            I get up to walk up to her face. “It’s not proof that I was cheating, it’s not sex tape it’s a fucking picture. Get over it.”

            “Damn rich girl know how to talk.” Someone says and I turn around to see Luke high five the kid the said it. I guess him and me aren’t on talking terms. The teacher finally walks in after making copies of our assignment. “Luke what do you think? Was she cheating, or not?”

            “I don’t know.” He says and I look at him.

            “Believe what you want. I don’t give a fuck about you guys anymore.” I yell running out of the classroom.

            Once in my car, I call my father up and telling him, I quite school. “It’s okay, just come by the hotel. I don’t want you home alone.” He says I hang up and drive to the construction sight. I don’t go in, especially because I’m crying. Someone knocks on my window and I look up to see a concerned Robert looking down on me. I open my window a crack so he could talk.

            “Could you unlock the doors?” He says and I do as he says he opens the door and pulls me out taking my keys out as well. “You want to talk about it?” He asks and I shake my head. “Well it seems pretty bad, since your father, rushed out of here like it was on fire.” He says chuckling.

            “Please don’t laugh at my miserable life.” I say beginning to cry again. He just wraps his arms around me while I cry into his shirt. “I hate my life so much.” I say.

            “No you don’t, you just hate some people who are in it.” He says and I look at him and smile a little. “Did you have a fight with your boyfriend?”

            “I don’t even know what he is right now. Turns out that bitch took a picture of us sitting with each other and sent it to everyone in the school. Everyone was calling me a cheating bitch, so I punched her in the face.”

            “So what’s the matter about punching her in the face?” He says.

            “In class, everyone was like ‘damn rich girl know how to fight’ I just can’t take it when someone calls me a rich girl. I’m not even that spoiled. I don’t live in a mansion, I don’t have a Maserati, I don’t have a driver. That’s what rich spoiled people have. I have none of those, I live in a normal house, I have Mercedes, and I drive myself to school everyday.” I say.

            “Fuck them, maybe they aren’t your true friends after all, and maybe Luke was a fake after all. If he believed what they were saying than he doesn’t deserve you.”