Chapter Two

A/N- Picture to the side is Luke. Played by Zac Efron

It’s now lunch and I walk into the cafeteria looking around for a secluded corner not wanting to be in anyone’s way. I find one all the way in the back and make my way to the table. I sit down and take my lunch out of my bag. Well today, it’s only a peanut butter and jelly sandwich since I was running late to make something better. I take the first bite just as I see someone’s shadow above me. I look up to see Drew there looking pissed as hell. “You’re in my seat.” He says with a frown.

“I don’t see your name on it asshole.” I say back looking him dead in the eyes giving him my famous death stare.

“Well I’ve been sitting there all year, nobody takes my seat. I won’t make an exception for the new girl.”

“Well looks like somebody just took your seat. You could find your own seat, and maybe perhaps staying there for the rest of the year.”

“Why don’t just get out of my seat and we won’t have a problem.” He says and I start to laugh.

“I’m not getting up, you don’t own this seat, and I sure as hell know you don’t own the school. If you’re so dying to sit down, than sit, but you won’t make me get up.” I say to him with a smile on my face seeing how I’m pissing him off. He deserves it for doing what he did in English. He takes a seat across from me frowning that he lost the battle.

“You know you got me a week worth of detention thanks a lot.” He says and I smile.

“Well, that was not my fault. I wasn’t the one being an inconsiderate bastard.” I say and I could literary see steam coming out from his ears from how pissed off he is at me. I smile to myself enjoying being a bitch to him. I’m not always a bitch but I am one when I have to be and right now I have to be so he knows he can’t walk all over me. He thinks he scares me but what he doesn’t know is that I’ll be scaring him by the time the day is over.

“Who the hell do you think you’re calling a bastard? You little spoiled bitch.” He says standing up getting pissed off. 

“You think calling me a bitch will piss me off like how you’re pissed off right now? You’re going to have to do so much more than call me a bitch.” I stand up with him getting in his face. “You don’t scare me. As a matter of fact I think this is just so hilarious I could just laugh seeing as you’re getting more pissed off by the second.” I see his hands clenching and unclenching as if he’s getting ready to fight. “What now, you’re going to punch to see if I get scared? Do it, if you’re really not scared of me being a girl you’d punch me right?” I roll my eyes at him. “You’re scared because I’m a girl right? You think I’m scared when you’re like this. You think you scare me because you’re a boy and it’s just so easy for you to get pissed off? If you’re pissed off I would’ve thrown the punch.” I could tell I’m really setting him off right now. His face is so red it looks like it’s about explode from all the blood rushing.

“You really want me to punch you don’t you. I’m not afraid to do it.” He says and I laugh in his face.

“If you weren’t so afraid you would’ve done it already. You’re afraid of someone seeing you that’s it right? There’s nobody else at the table what are you waiting for?” I say. I see him lift his fist up but somebody grabs his arm before he could throw the punch.

“I’d think twice before I hit a chick. Have some damn respect, or do you really want to know what it feels to be kicked in the face, again.” I look up to see some random kid holding Drew by the arms. What happens next makes my heart stop. Drew gets out of his hold and punches the kid right in the face. At that moment, there is a group of football players running our way. I see Luke running the fastest to get to the scene. He turns Drew around and punches him right in the eye, than the nose. Another person punches him in the stomach and he falls to floor holding onto his stomach. I run up to Luke and push him away from him. One of the boys lifts up the friend and walks him to the table and starts asking him what happened. I see the security guards rushing to us after seeing Drew on the floor bleeding from the nose.