Chapter 33

I was out.

I was out and for some reason I felt so much more free. Like I had been in prison for twenty years and am just now getting out.

Except it's not prison, it's the maternity ward in the hospital and I'm now surrounded by press and camera's flashing as Harry wheels me and our baby towards the Jeep.

"Birdie! Birdie! Have you two baby proffed the house?"

"Are you two giving the baby up?"

"Why have a child if the father isn't going to be around?"

At that, I sucked in a breath and looked towards the young woman that said that.

"How dare you?" I snap.

The woman looks taken aback and raises her brows at me. "Excuse me?" she says.

I roll my eyes and make Harry stop pushing me.

"You heard me. How dare you? Do you even know him? My husband is a great man and he's going to be an amazing father. So you can take your accusations and shove them up you're spoiled and ignorant ass." I spit at her.

Harry bursts out laughing and kisses my cheek as he pushes me back towards the Jeep.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to say that bad word." I say, looking down at Ethan who's squirming and drooling in my arms.

Harry smiles and shakes his head as we near the jeep and he unlocks it.

I peer inside and see that there's a small car-seat and I smile.

"Awe, it's so tiny and cute." I say as I stand up slowly.

Harry helps me up and then stands behind me as  I carefully set Ethan down and buckle him up.

I smile at him as the cushion in the car-seat somewhat engulfs his small body.

"He's so small and cute."

"Baby, you just repeated the same thing you said 20 seconds ago." Harry says, grinning.

I turn around and smirk, nodding. "I know."

Harry leans forward and kisses me softly, cupping my face in his hands before helping me around to the passenger side.

Once we were all in the car, Harry buckled up and we pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

"So..where exactly is this new place?" I ask, looking over at Harry as he drives.

Harry glances at me and smiles. "It's just a few minutes away from Louis's place, actually. Right by the café and the studio. It's all really great. Also, there's a magazine company right by the studio and maybe you can get a job there once Ethan's a bit older."

I nod and smile, reaching over and taking his hand. "It sounds great."

Biting my lip, I blush as Harry brings my hands to his lips.

The ride was longer than I thought it would be and after about an hour, we pulled into the driveway of a medium sized, light grey house with stone on the left side.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I whisper, getting out of the Jeep slowly.

"Just wait until we get inside." Harry says, coming to stand next to me with the car-seat in his hand.

I smile and take his free hand and we walk up to the front door and Harry hands me the keys.

Giggling, I unlock the front door and step inside, my eyes widening.

As soon as I stepped in and turned on the lights, I was in awe.

The walls were painted a navy blue and some were white. The kitchen was to the right and my God, it was huge and beautiful.

Think of something that Property Brother's have done but ten times better and then cry. That's how amazing our new house is.

Harry led me upstairs and into the master bedroom and I collapsed onto the bed.

Our room was a grey theme with a king sized bed with white blankets and a huge walk-in closet.

I got up and walked into the bathroom and almost cried.

A huge shower in the left corner and bigger bathtub to the right with a large vanity already full of my make-up and perfume.

"Harry...it's amazing. My God.." I mutter, turning to face him.

Harry smiles and wraps his arm around me. "Just wait until you see little man's room."

I raise my brows and he leads me to the room right next to ours and I notice a door that connected our room to Ethan's and I smile.

Once inside of Ethan's room, I cover my mouth as I actually begin to cry.

The room was a lighter blue than the rest of the house and was full of toys and had a walk-in closet as well, filled with clothes and diapers and wipes.

"Harry.."

I turn to face Harry and see that he's holding Ethan and comes toward me, smiling.

Harry hands me Ethan and kisses my cheek. "Do you really like it?" he asks.

I scoff and look up at him. "Like it? I love it."

Harry smiles and kisses me deeply, then kisses Ethan's head softly.

We lounge around and I figure out where everything is and soon, it's a little past 9:30 in the evening and I put Ethan to bed.

When I came back to the room, Harry was coming out of the shower.

I sat on our bed and watched as he slipped on a pair of boxers before coming over to me, kissing my head as he lays me back.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, kissing along my jaw,

I smile and wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Better. Just a little sore and tired, but I'm feeling a lot better." I tell him.

I feel Harry smile against my neck and I bite my lip, squeezing him a little bit.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." He whispers, kissing my jaw before laying next to me.

I smile at him and kiss him softly as he grabs the blankets and covers us up.

Harry pulls me against him and I rest my head on his chest.

"You know we're not going to get any sleep, right?" he asks.

I giggle a bit and shake my head, looking up at him.

"I know, but it's alright. I have a baby and the perfect husband...Who needs sleep?" 

Harry chuckles and shakes his head, kissing my softly.

"I love you." he tells me.

I smile and kiss him back softly.

"And I love you."