Twelve Years

The movie was almost done when a certain scene had Jisu's heart in a twist.

She never told anyone that one day she wanted to be on the big screen filming one.

Her secret dream was to be an actress. She wanted to make people feeling something when they watched her.

She watched as the characters kissed and she couldn't help but let her eyes light up.

She loved the way actors could convince you of the chemistry between the characters.

She smiled and let out a small sigh.

Eunwoo looked over at her and let a small smile spread.

The movie ended soon after and the credits rolled. They both stood up and walked out of the theatre, throwing their trash away.

"Do you want to grab some ice cream?" Eunwoo suggested not wanting he might to end so quickly. Jisu excitedly nodded her head.

"Baskin Robbins?" She asked smiling.

"Of course." He replied.

Baskin Robbins was only a 5 minute drive from the theatre. They walked in and placed an order.

Eunwoo paid because Jisu knew they would argue again about who should pay and would lose to his stubbornness as usual.

When they sat down with their ice cream and started talking and laughing, a woman walked up to them.

"Excuse me? Sorry to bother you but... our company is looking for a pair of models and I saw you two sitting here and thought you both would be perfect." The woman said. "Ah! Sorry, I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Lee Hyorin of Fantagio Co., and you are?"

"I'm Lee Jisu." Jisu started.

"I'm Lee Dongmin." Eunwoo introduced himself as Jisu looked at him confused.

"Well, I have to go but please take my card and call sometime. You can ask for me and I'll set up a time to meet with you all again. Now if you will excuse me. Goodbye." Hyorin walked out of the shop, leaving the two speechless.

"What just happened?" Jisu asked.

"I think we just got scouted?" Eunwoo said amazed.

"How is that possible? I mean you I understand because you're an extremely handsome guy, but me. Are you serious?"

"What are you talking about? You're absolutely stunning." They both blushed at each other's comments but continued eating.

"By the way, why did you say your name was Lee Dongmin?" She questioned.

"That's my name. Not many people know it now a days but legally it's my name." Eunwoo said casually.

Jisu hit his arm.

"Ow!" Eunwoo whined.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" She chuckled. "I thought we were friends!"

"I told you not many people know it!" He defended.

"Why's that?" Jisu turned kinda serious.

Eunwoo shrugged. "I went by Lee Dongmin for twelve years. I got bullied when I was younger and when I moved and switched schools, I decided to become a new person. I would stand up for myself and try to be nice to everyone. I thought coming up with a new name would help with that."

"Well since it seems like we're talking about our past, you should know I was the exact same. Bullied. Moved. Changed my name." Jisu admitted. "My name was Park Misun."

"Guess we're in the same boat together then." Eunwoo gave a small smile.

"Guess so."