Six Friends

A month passed and because of Eunwoo's popularity, Jisu ended up making a lot of friends.

6 in particular, including Eunwoo. Some of Eunwoo's friends were from school, while others were from his work.

Eunwoo worked at a café in the town over. It was only about a 20 minute drive and he enjoyed driving there.

The list is:

MJ, was what they call him but his real name was Myungjun. He worked with Eunwoo at the café taking orders and became friends when Eunwoo started working there.

Jinjin, another nickname as his real name was Jinwoo. Jinjin also worked with MJ and Eunwoo and he was a barista. Although his dream was to be a rapper so they would catch him writing lyrics on napkins during his break time. Eunwoo and Jinjin became friends when Eunwoo helped him with a lyric once.

Eunwoo, who was Jisu's first friend and introduced her to all the other boys.

Moonbin, who was in the same year as Jisu and Eunwoo. Moonbin and Eunwoo are childhood friends. Moonbin often eats quickly (and eats a lot) so he can rush to the rarely used courtyard to dance with Rocky.

Rocky was a first year. Moonbin and Rocky knew each other from dance and Rocky and Eunwoo knew each other because of Moonbin.

And then last but not least, Sanha. Sanha's the tall middle school kid Jisu met at the swings on the playground that's next to her apartment complex.

They would run into each other every so often seeing as he lived only a couple of floors below her. She lived on the 4th floor, as he lived on the second.

-----

Jisu sat at lunch with the regular group. Eunwoo, Moonbin and Rocky. That day it had started raining so Moonbin and Rocky couldn't go outside to dance, as much as they wanted to.

"Ah are you all free later today?" Eunwoo asked and all of them nodded. "Should we hang out? MJ, Jinjin and I get let off earlier today, so we could have dinner?"

"Sounds good to me." Jisu said. "Can I invite a friend?"

"Of course! The more the merrier." Eunwoo cheered.

"Okay so Jisu, Rocky, should we meet at the playground next to Jisu's place?" Moonbin suggested.

"Yeah, we can all go together." Rocky said. "I c-"

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Jisu interrupted quickly.

"HOW DO YOU BEAT ME TO IT EVERY TIME?! I WAS ABOUT TO SAY IT!!" Rocky complained.

"Gotta be quicker and not completely stop talking every time I interrupt." Jisu said as they as laughed at an irritated Rocky.

"What time do you get off today?" Moonbin asked Eunwoo.

"5:00." Eunwoo answered.

"Okay so...let's meet at 4:30? Does that sound good?" Moonbin asked Rocky and Jisu. They nodded their heads and continued eating and talking.