"Then do it"

Looking around, Ren felt self conscious in what she was wearing. She had never worn anything like what she was wearing. But for David, she would do anything. Ren decided she would take Kristen's advice and tell David tonight. Tell him that she liked him and that she had only ever felt anything like this for one other person in all 20 years of her life. That she didn't want this to end up the way that did. That she didn't want to be heartbroken again. That he had to tell her the truth now so she could get over it. That's what she was going to do.

"Damn girl you look hot!" Scotty came behind her and hugged her. "You can do this Ren. I believe in you."

Ren just shook her head and smiled. "You should really be complimenting your girlfriend Scotty."

"I have, thank you very much. She looks gorgeous by the way."

"She always looks gorgeous Scott. You did good there."

He nodded and started walking toward the elevator. "Davids in his room with Liza so head down soon! We'll be waiting for you."

Ren laughed and started walking towards Davids room. When she got there she hesitated before knocking. She heard voices from the other side and was surprised when Liza opened the door, an annoyed look on her face.

"What Ren?"

Ren stepped back, surprised by her tone. "I was just checking to see if you were ready to go down. If not I can just go by myself. It's no big de-"

David appeared behind Liza shaking his head. "Yeah Ren, I'm ready, Liza will meet us down there later."

He walked out the door and slammed it behind him. Ren stood there, wide-eyed for a moment before rushing after David.

David turned to look at her. "You look good, by the way. I like it."

Ren blushed and smiled at him. "You look good too, David."

There was an awkward pause before David broke the silence. "I think we might be breaking up."

"You and Liza? But you're perfect."

David sighed. "Yeah, I used to think that too, but recently.. I just don't know anymore. Something changed. It's just.. I don't know Ren."

"It'll work out David. A wise man once said that 'love wins no matter what' or something like that. I don't know." She laughed a little and she heard David laugh too. It felt nice to have him laugh with her. Like something that should be. She wanted it. She needed it.

"Earth to Ren? You there?"

She blushed and looked down. She mumbled out a 'sorry' and looked back up at him. She smiled. "Race you to the elevator."

And she ran. They were laughing all the way to the elevator and didn't stop when they got in. They kept laughing, even when the doors opened and they were in the lobby.

Toddy came up to them whining. "I wanna know what's so funny."

They both just shook their heads and tried to calm themselves down. Eventually the stopped laughing and they both had tears in their eyes. Scotty gave them a weird look but turned to show them to where they were partying for the night.

After a few hours, everyone was drunk. Liza had eventually come down looking as beautiful as ever. Her and David seemed to be doing better. Everyone was having a good time. Except Ren. She wanted to tell David but she couldn't get him away from Liza long enough. She needed reinforcements.

Ren was able to talk Scotty and Kristen into distracting Liza for awhile. She was going to do it now.

"Hey David"

David turned and looked at her. He immediately hugged her and whispered a 'hey' back.

"I've got something to tell you."

David nodded. "I've been wanting to tell you something too."

"I'll go first. If you don't mind." He nodded at her and Ren dragged him off to the side. He was swaying a little, so she knew he was drunk. "So since I'm drunk, this is going to be really easy for me to say. David. I have a crush on you. There I said it. Just a big ol' crush on David Dobrik. That's you. You're David. Why did I think this would be easy? I'm rambling. Any thoughts?"

David looked at Ren and smiled. "A crush? On me?"

Ren blushed and nodded. "Just a small one"

He laughed. "Me too."

Ren froze. "What?"

He looked at her and shrugged. "Yeah. And it drives me insane. Because there's Liza. Who I love and adore and trust." He stepped closer. "But then there's you. And I don't know what to do about it."

"Me either David. I don't know what to do about it."

David moved even closer to Ren. She felt that he was close enough to hear his heartbeat even through the noise. She looked up at him and he was smiling slightly. "You're beautiful Ren. And you drive me crazy."

"This drives me crazy too David. I don't want to ruin what you have. It's a good thing."

He nodded at her but didn't back up. Ren was drunk enough to lean forward slightly, even though she knew she shouldn't. She just wanted to be close to him, if just for a moment. But moments end. David had backed up slightly, and brushed some hair out of her face. He leaned in slightly again and Ren thought for a minute that he was still swaying from being drunk. But he wasn't. He got closer until he was only centimeters away. "I want to kiss you."

Ren thought for a moment. "Then do it."

And he did. It was rushed and sloppy. Nothing like what Ren thought it would be like. But then again they were drunk. But still, she could have sworn she felt sparks.