I couldn't help but notice something hard that was poking my thigh. Realizing what it was, I gasped again and pushed him away, falling off the bed in the process.

"Oh my God, you p-pervert!!!" I stuttered.

"What--?" his eyes widened and then he burst out laughing. "Oh, Blairbear. This is normal, I get it every morning."

I stood up and straightened his clothes that I was wearing. I glared at him. "Well put it away!"

"It's not that easy." he laughed. "There's only one way to get rid of it..."

"Hell no!" Asshole.

Aiden proceeded to laugh. "I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that." He got out of bed and stood in front of me. His morning wood making an obvious tent in his boxers. Although, he looked like he could care less. "I'll go take and ice-cold shower now."

He opened his bedroom door but stopped and turned to look at me before he went any further. "That shirt's see-through." Aiden winked then left.

My mouth fell open as I looked down and noticed that you can fully see the outline of my breasts through the white tee. This. Is. So. Embarrassing.

I tiptoed to my room, quietly entering, making sure I don't wake up Carly. I stripped off Aiden's clothes and took a quick shower in my private bathroom. The cool water steamed up as it hit my hot skin. Aiden's presence seemed to increase my body temperature.

After, I put on some jean shorts, a gray fitted V-neck, and dark flip flops. I kept my unbrushed, wet curly hair down. I don't bother putting on make up , I never felt comfortable with cover ups or anything on my eyes. Lastly, I slipped on some pearl earrings, tied bracelets, and anklets.

Carly was still asleep when I re-entered my room. She was drooling all over my cheetah printed covers. Ew.

Slowly, I opened my door and stuck my head out. I looked around for any signs of Aiden. When everything seemed clear, I walked out.

"I don't think it's possible for you to try and avoid me." a deep voice said. I jumped a little and turned to face him. I almost past out from the sight.

There he was, standing in basketball shorts low on his hips, showing the band around his underwear that says "Abercrombie & Fitch". He had no shirt on, his abs so toned and firm. A towel was draped over his shoulder, his hands holding each end. His hair stuck out in different places with droplets of water making it glisten.

Aiden Chambers always takes my breath away.

"We live together, you know. There's no way you can avoid me and pretend last night didn't happen." he said.

I cleared my throat and turned my gaze away from his perfect body. "Nothing happened last night." Of course, that was a lie. A new door opened in me and Aiden's relationship. Hopefully, this door leads to something more than friends.

"Yeah, we didn't kiss and sleep in the same bed." He let out a laugh.

"Just shut up." I walked away and went in the kitchen. I turned on the coffee maker and started to walk towards the living room when strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I let out a little yelp. "Aiden!" He sat me on the counter and stepped between my open legs. "Are you crazy? If Blake sees us like this--"

"He won't care."

"The fuck he won't care. You know how he is. Now get away so I can go down."

"No."

"Son of a b--"