Chapter 5

HEYY GUYSS!! SORRY THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS REALY SHORT, BEEN REALY BUSYY APOLIGIESS BUT THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS ACTULLY VERY EXITING SO MAKE SURE YOU READ ON!!! AND WHAT WAS THAT WITH ZAYN AND RUBY?!??!?!?! WHAT ABOUT LARA?!?!?!?!?! WELL THATS ENOUGH BLABBING FROM ME, YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENES GUESS YOUR GUNNA HAVE TO CARRY ON READING ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we arrived back at Lou's house i collapsed onto the sofa with all 6 of my shopping bags piled on top of me. You see after mine and Zayns near 'incident' back at the shop i havent realy spoke to hime, bassicaly i went and got changed i came out and stood silently while he took my dress away from me and payed i stood silently when he helped pick some shirts and payed for me i stood silently when he bought some shirts for him and i stood silently when we were at other shops i stood silently at the food court i stood silen- well you get it.

Now im sitting in the living room while Louis and Niall are making dinner, Liam and Harry taking showers and Zayn well im not too sure.

"Ruby?" i heard a familliar voice from behind me call. "Zayn" i said at almost a whisper.

"Can we talk??" it sounded more like a statememt then a question. i nodded even so and walked after him to the underground swimming pool. i sat on a sun lounger and looked at him.

"ruby" he paused "what happened before?" i looked down my hair covering my face.

"i-i don't know" i awsered "Ruby" he sat next to me, " your my bestfriend and i dont want to do anything to hurt our friendship" he paused again "Ruby, i love you but i just dont want to hurt you, when you go back too America is would be so hard and i dont want too hurt you rubes,your my best friend, it wouldnt be right"

i looked up tears threatening to spill " i understand, zayn, your my only family i mean i have my aunt but well she just has the house i live in i never see her i never talk with her, she just lets me live there" i paused "you and the boys are all i have and i dont want too risk that" i looked back down "im sorry zayn, about earlier, i wasnt thinking, i mean i didnt give you much choice on what to do, all day iv felt shit wanting to talk to you but knowing how hard it would be" I sighed "I love you Zayn but your completely right" the last sentence took all i had to get it out. I looked up right into his eyes, i saw all the sadness and regret. I leant forward kissing his cheek my lips lingering a little longer then intended. i stood up smiled and walked back upstairs. i walked straight to my room tears pouring from my eyes. I jumped straight into bed covering my entire body with the duvet cover and i sobbed into my pillow.

-------

Zayn POV-

It took all i had too get the words out, " your my bestfriend and i dont want to do anything to hurt our friendship "Ruby, i love you but i just dont want to hurt you, when you go back too America is would be so hard and i dont want too hurt you rubes,your my best friend, it wouldnt be right" Everything within me pulled the words as if not wanting them to come out of my mouth but i knew they had to be said and i knew that evne though i just wanted too lean forward and push my lips against hers i must put her feelings first, i couldnt do ths to her. I do love her and thats exactly why i must do this, i said from the day i met her at the park when i was in year 1and me year 3 i would always protect her no matter what or where i would always be there for her, when her mum died i said the same again and when she woke in hospital and when i said goodbye as she boarded the plane to America. I wasnt lieing i will protect her with all i have even if its from myself.

---------

Ruby POV

I cried and cried into my sheets intill i woke up. It was still dark outside but now i couldnt sleep. I looked at the clock, 3:42. great. I rubbed my soar eyes and sat alone in bed, I needed too be comforted i was tired but couldnt sleep, I quietly opened my door and stepped into the hallway tiptoeing over to Liams room, he was the one who would be the kindest at this time in the morning, I knocked on the door and heard a sleepy groan come from the other side, i pushed it open.