Sad Ending

Y/N's POV

I drove my car, heading to who knows where not realizing that there was a car coming. *Crash* then everything slowly went black, only hearing "Miss! Miss! Are you alright?"

Jungkook's POV

'This can't be happening!' I ran to the emergency room, panting hard, not know what to do other than wait.

Soon I see the boys coming, "What happened?" "Is she alright?" Questions they had asked me. "Hyungs, I'm so scared." Tears were falling, "I shouldn't have done it."

"What?" Taehyung asked, "I cheated on her, with Bomi and now I forgot our anniversary. She was so excited for this day." Tae hugged me, "It's okay." Then he lets me go.

Soon I see Jimin coming (he only stay in jail for a year because his parents bailed him out), "What the hell happened?!" He grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Jimin, just leave him alone." Namjoon pulled him back. We stayed quiet for 2 hours, without Y/N's family coming because that was overseas.

"Is there anyone who's close to Y/N?" The doctor came out, "I'm her fiancé and they're like family." I quickly stood up and informed the doctor.

He looked sad but continued with the information. "In sorry to say that.." he paused, "they didn't make it. The impact of the crash caused for her to internally bleed because her body was sensitive to the car crash. I'm sorry, sir." My eyes widened, "'They'?" I said confused. "Y/N was pregnant with twins." My eyes became even more watery. 'I was going to be a father.'

The doctor bowed and left, as I turned to face the others. "You!" Jimin gripped my collar again, "It's your fault she's dead!!" He said while tears were falling from his eyes. "I'm sorry." I kept sobbing out. I can tell that we all were left with an empty space.

Once I got home, I headed upstairs to our once shared room and see candles on my dresser with an image of our twins, a letter, baby booties and a box. I took the paper and read it.

'Happy Anniversary Kookie Oppa! I can't believe I'm pregnant!! I wanted to tell you, but you were always busy. So I thought I'd tell you today. I'm having twins, a boy, and a girl. To be honest, I never found out until a month later when I was vomiting in the girl's bathroom at school. I was too scared to tell you, thinking that you'll lash out at me. About earlier, I'm not mad at you, I was just stressed, tired, and I felt lonely when you weren't with me, even during school. So congrats on be a dad, I'm so looking forward to our new family. I'm probably sleeping right now if you read this.

                                    ~Love your Jagiya,
Jeon Y/N

"Why would I lash out at you when they are my kids as well." I whispered in a sobbing and wavering voice. I opened the box to see the pregnancy test Y/N took a date on it. More tears streamed out. 'I love you Y/N. I'm sorry if I didn't put you first and arguing with you when you deserved better.'
-----------------
It's Y/N's funeral and everyone there were crying, I got to see her dad at least. I feel so ashamed for taking her away from everyone that cherished her.

My eyes were puffy and red, also remembering that Jimin kicked my ass yesterday. I deserved it, didn't I Y/N? Was this my punishment for not being there and treating you like what you are meant to be even if our relationship was short?

~1 Years Later~

I haven't moved on and Jimin hasn't either. I broke up with Bomi a month after you and our children's death because she only used me for wealth. As for me, I'm not able to run my dad's company, so my brother was willing to. Forgot, I never introduced you to him.

I'm at the beach that I wanted to propose to you at, is it me or can you see me too?

I see you with your hair down, wearing a white dress that's to your knees, and...

You're carrying our children in your arms.

Tears are falling down my cheeks as I watch your figure moving as  I slowly follow you. Then you stopped and turned around, looking at me, smiling like you always would before.

"I love you, my precious Kookie."