Chapter 2

It's been a couple of weeks since I've entered this school. I've also gotten closer to Y/N and developed feeling for her. Lately, I see guys from my old high school around school grounds. It makes me kinda worried if they'd actually transfer here and ruin my relationships with my new friends.

"Hey, you alright Kookie?" Y/N questioned me as I was still looking out the window, seeing them again.

"Ne, I'm alright." I said, slightly smiling. I then noticed something on  Y/N's neck that wasn't there yesterday.

"What's that on your neck Y/N?" I pointed.

"N-nothing." She tried covering it. "Just a bug bite, that's all." She then sat in her seat next to me (new seating chart) as the teacher came in.

"Ok class, we have a new student." The teacher informed as someone came in. My eyes widened as I recognized who it was.

"The name's Park Jimin." He smirked, looking my way, I'm guessing.

"Go ahead and take a seat next to Minah in the middle front section." The teacher said lazily.

Jimin walked to his seat, but he winked at Y/N. I turned my head to Y/N to see her biting her lip as she looked down at her lap. Do they know each other?

~Time skip~

When class ended, everyone became loud (on daily bases).

"Jungkook, I have.." Y/N began when I turned to face her, but Jimin pulled her as he walked in between us.

I was about to after her, but a group of girls came up to me.

"Oppa." Girl #1 said in her very annoying high pitched voice.

"Get away from me." I pushed her out of my way so that I won't lose sight of them.

Y/N's POV

"Missed you." Jimin whispered into my ear once he pushed me against a wall on the rooftop. He began caressing my cheeks.

"Yah. Get your filthy hands away from me!" I said between my clenched teeth as I pushed his hands away from me.

"Is this how you speak to me?" He harshly gripped my cheeks with one hand, making me wince.

"It's not like you own me or anything. Besides, I broke up with you a week ago." I yanked my face away from his hand.

"You will always be mine and I didn't approve of it." He said, lowering his voice, having a soft gaze hidden in his eyes aside from his rebellious looks. "Don't you know how much I love you?"

"Well, I don't care anymore." I tried to push past him only to meet the hard wall again.

"Just stop. I don't like the you that are right now. Can't you see? You've changed into someone I don't know. Those feelings that I have are gone now." I said as I intensely looked into his eyes.

"I changed for you because I don't want any other guy around you." He suddenly kissed me roughly, yet there was a hint of care. Soon his lips were removed and I see him on the ground.

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked Y/N. In response, she hugged me as I securely wrapped my arms around her small form.

"Well look who we got here. If it isn't Mr. Fuckboy." Jimin laughed sarcastically as he wiped his lips and stood. "Get your hands off my girlfriend."

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore, bastard." Y/N shout as she looked in Jimin's direction.

*Flashback*
"Show me your girlfriend Jimin." Hoseok asked, still laughing at what Taehyung had done.

"Alright." Jimin pulled out his phone and showed Hoseok.

"Woww, she's a beauty." Hoseok exclaimed.

"I know right. I can't get enough of her. Especially her delicious lips." He began licking his lips as he stared at the picture of his girlfriend.

I didn't really pay attention as I was on my phone to realize who they were talking about.
~End of Flashback~

"What'd you call me?!" Jimin said in a stern voice. "Bastard," he scoffed, "you'll regret it Y/N." walking closer. I could feel her trembling a bit, but she's trying to not show weakness to him.

"That's enough Jimin." I said in a monotone voice.

"What's with the informality? It's not 'hyung' anymore?" He moved his gaze towards me.

"Just leave her alone. Can you see she doesn't like you anymore." I said before dragging Y/N towards the stairs but stopped. "And I can see why." I continued walking.

Throughout the whole day, Jimin kept on staring at us. I can tell that it's making Y/N uncomfortable.

"Come, I'll walk you home from now on." I smile at her as soon as school was done for the day. "Thanks." She gave a small reply.

It was quiet for a while as we walked, so I broke the awkward silence. "Sooo, how long have you dated that guy?" I asked.

"About 3 years." She answered. 'So it was her that he was talking about that day'. "Did, you guys know each other?" She softly asked and she turned to look at me.

"Uhh.." I rubbed my neck, "I used to hang out with him and his group before I moved and transferred schools."

"Oh." She slowly nodded. "Thanks, by the way for walking me home, Kookie." She stopped in front of a small and cozy looking house.

"No problem." I showed my bunny teeth, making her chuckle cutely. "Bye, Y/N." I waved, "Bye, Mr. Bunny." She teased before entering the house.

I smiled childishly as I walked towards the direction of my house. 'Man, I've fallen for her.'

What I didn't know was that someone was following both of us this whole time.