Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

Lately, Jungkook has been coming home late, for like the past 3 months, I don't know why, even if he says he's working. The anniversary is in 2 weeks, and guess what...

I'M PREGNANT!!

I'm so excited to tell him, I already have everything planned.

Jungkook's POV

I'm not sure if I can be with Y/N no more. I still love her, something just tells me that I have to be by her, to protect her. I can't believe I lied to her the first night when I was late coming home.

"Oppa, what are going to do for our anniversary?" Y/N asked and my eyes widened as we were both watching TV. 'Oh fuck. I totally forgot about it, but I can't disappoint her.'

"It's a secret." I grinned widely at her and she just pouts, cutely. 'How can I not love her anymore. I'm a total jerk. I guess I'm still the same as before.' I mentally face-palmed myself.

We continued watching TV until I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Oppa I miss you."

"Oh, what is it now?" I chuckled.

"Can you come over I want to see you."

"Ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes."

"Okay, oppa."

I hung up and headed to the living room.

"I'm gonna go to the company, it seems that they need me." I said and kissed Y/N's forehead. When I pulled away, I see her cute, sad pout. "Awe, don't give me that. You're so cute." I chuckled. "I'll make up to you." I leaned in and kissed her on her lips, "okay." Y/N replied and I head off.

~A week Later~

Everything has been going by quickly and I'm spending most of my late nights with Bomi. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop this feeling.

Once I came home, Y/N was sleeping on the sofa. She woke up once I turned more lights on.

"Where have you been?" She came up to me worried, "I was at work, babe." I answered, trying to get past her. "I tried calling you, but you didn't pick up. So I called the company and they said you never showed up."

"Just save it for tomorrow morning, I'm tired right now." I tried not to raise my voice at her.

"Have you been drinking?" She raised her voice in concern.

'Shit'. "No, I haven't." I replied glancing someplace else. "Why does it smell like alcohol then?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"You know what." I glared at her, "I'm sick and tired of you asking me almost every night about my whereabouts. If I drink, then let me drink. That's how I relieve my stress!" I shouted, making her flinch a bit.

"You know how lonely it is when I have to eat dinner alone and thinking that you'll come back home if I wait to the point where I'm about to fall asleep?" She shouted right back.

I didn't say anything and just looked at her, noticing that she's been getting chubbier. Still mad, I broke the silence. "Then eat more fatass, I'm not gonna be coming home early anyway."

I looked at her eyes, seeing tears threatening to fall. "Fine. If that's how it is then you can sleep by yourself since I'm fat, I'll just take up all the room on the bed asshole." She stomped up the stairs, grabbing some things.

Once she disappeared into our room, I realized what I just did. "Y/N, baby. I'm sorry." I tried stopping her as she came down and headed to the guest bedroom since it was late at night.

"Just leave me alone." Slamming the down on me and locked it. 'What the duck did I just do?' I slide my back against door staying there for a while before heading back to my room.

'Fuck my life.'