Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I'm terrified, I don't know what he's going to do. I gripped the hem of Jungkook's T-shirt.

"Everything's going to be fine, Jagiya" Jimin placed his hand on my thigh. "Get your filthy hand away from me." I clenched my teeth as I spoke.

"Acting brave now, are we?" He pulled over and I yanked his hand away from me. "If you are against me then I have to do this by force." I saw his hand reaching behind his seat and grabbing something.

I quickly tried to open the door but realized that he had put it on child lock. Soon my mouth and nose were covered with a cloth that had a smell of some sort. I screamed and placed my hands on his, trying to remove him.

"Shh... shh. It's going to be alright Jagiya." He hushed me gently. Tears built up in my eyes as I tried not to breath in the smell.

'Jungkook, please. Save me' My eyes became heavy and everything went pitch black.

Jungkook's POV

I had everyone rush to my villa. After 2 hours of waiting, everyone arrived.

"What happened?" Jin questioned concerned, "Jimin came and took Y/N. She was terrified, I-I don't want her to be hurt because of him again." I answer with tears building up in my eyes.

"I knew we should've stayed." Taehyung sighed loudly. "He's obsessed with her." Everyone's eyes widened except for Namjoon because I had told him.

"So you're saying that she's his ex?" Yoongi questioned, "I'm confused." He continued. "He hasn't given up on her." I wiped my tears away.

"I think I know where he might be." Hoseok stood up from where he was sitting at. "It's a house that's on the other side of town not too far. He took me there with some random girls, saying that he needed to get something off his mind."

My eyes widened, "That must've been when Y/N tried to break up with him."
"Well then, let's go save her." Jin shouted and we headed out the door to our cars.

~Time skip~

We had already made a plan and already split up once we entered the house to find her. The cops are on their way and we are checking room after room, trying to hide from Jimin.

"Y/N?" I whispered out, seeing a girl blindfolded on the ground as her hands were tied with a rope connected to a collar on her neck with a chain going to the wall. "Who's there?" She whimpered out as she tries to get up into a sitting position.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're safe." I quickly ran to her, "Jungkook o-oppa." Her wavered as I took the blindfold off. "It's okay, I'm here for you." I untied the rope and removed the collar.

She pounced on me in joy and started crying softly, "I was so scared." I gently embraced her and patted her back. "I know you were. Now you'll be safe. Let's get going." She stopped crying and we both stood up, I texted the group that I found her.

We ran to the entrance of the house, seeing that everyone was already there. "We're almost there." As soon as I finished my sentence, I lost contact with Y/N's grip.

Hearing a gun click, I turned around and was eye to eye with Jimin. "Take one more move and I'll shoot her." He threatened, "I thought you love her?" I scoffed out. "I do, but if I can't have her, you can't either." He pressed the gun harder against her temple.

"Then shoot me. Don't risk losing the love of your life." I could feel him smirking, "No, don't do it Jungkook." Y/N whimpered as tear were about to fall again. I just smiled and Jimin pointed the gun towards me now.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the bullet to hit me. I heard a gunfire but didn't feel anything. "Argh." Jimin groaned as he fell to the ground holding his right shoulder. Sirens were heard outside the house, indicating that the cops were close by.

"Jungkook." You ran to me and I embraced you again. "See, told you you're safe." I kissed her forehead.

We all headed to the ambulance that was outside as the cops took Jimin away to their car after treating him. "Is everyone okay?" The medic asked, "Yeah, we're fine." Jin answered.

Y/N looked at Jimin who was looking at her through the window of the car. "He'll be in jail for a while, right?" She then looked at me, I nodded and gave her a small smile to reassure her.

~1 Year Later~

It's been a year after Jimin went to jail and we're finally graduating from high school. Y/N's mom agreed that we can move in together for college since we're both going to the same college.

'Everything will be okay now, right?'