Sieg II : Who's One?

Start from the beginning

If I were Tiffany, I would probably cry of anger. I would probably punch the hell out of the face of this girl. She said too much! But Tiffany didn't even flinch. Instead, she chimed a laugh. The girl surprised, stepped back. Then Tiffany smirk, her flaring eyes glared at the girl.

"What's special about me? Nothing much except that I belong to the 0.1% population of this school. And you? I could see you have much talent." That made everyone looked at Tiffany in surprise. "Your name is Jessica Dale. Rank 13. Your father, James Dale, has 40% share in Huk co. Quite splendid, your mother owns a hundred of islands. You? Your weight is 52 kg. You got quite chubby, 55kg. Height, 5'5''. Eye Color, stoned emerald. Your hair is originally brunette, but you dyed it red. Talent? You can't sing, dance nor do art. But you do know how to play violin. Your evident talent is cheating. You crawled your way up to Rank 13 by cheating. You actually got a few copies of questions of our entrance exams, but you barely made to Top 20. You're now crawling your way to Bauges and you're mouthing that Title ain't anything? Ha! Don't joke with me. What's special about me? Nothing much, except that I'm better than you." Tiffany ended with, "Now that everyone knows how dirty you are. I have a little gift for you." She grabbed her bag and got a few papers, she slammed it on Jessica's desk.

"Y-you can't do this to me.." Jessica muttered.

Tiffany flipped her hair sideward and smirked. "I can." She said.

Before Jessica could answer back, Gio, who happened to be in front of the door, ordered. "Stop this Third!" He shouted, for him to call Tiffany by her rank, he must be very angry. "You've done too much for the first day Tiffany." He said grabbing Tiffany out of the place.

"Tiffany's right." I muttered, even I was surprised by what I said. But I'm also a Bauge, I have all the rights to speak. "We worked hard to pass the entrance exam and have this opportunity to study here. I wouldn't be surprised to find a proud Bauge, instead, would be surprised to find a humble Bauge. We have all the rights to be proud. And we all know that we're far superior than the likes of you. That's how this school works. Live with it." I ended.

Tiffany glanced at me smiling. I nodded and smiled back.

I was sitting on the bleachers of the campus' soccer field when someone offered me a can of soda. I looked up to see Tiffany, smiling. "You've done more than what I expected." She commented occupying the empty seat next to me.

I opened the soda can making a Ssss sound out of the silence. "I just feel like... There's no one beside you." I honestly said.

"If that's the reason, I should be disappointed then."

"Sorry." I apologized, "and thank you." I added making her look at me. "Because at that moment, I felt really proud. I'm a Bauge. And so are you, and I should be fighting next to you. I should be defending our so-called little 'race' against their bigger race. And I felt ease the moment I stood up for myself.. For our race"

"You're cute." She said, I stared at her in surprise. Then she eventually laugh at my reaction. "Silly you! I have a crush! And don't worry he's a He." She chuckled.

After minutes of silence, I broke in. "Does he attend the same school?" I asked.

She stared at me examining my reaction. Then she stared down at the grass, her shoes is playing with the tip of the grass as she answered my question. "You won't see him much in class. But he does go to this school, he's most likely be seen here." She wandered, looking at the field.

And the smart thing I could think of as an answer is, "Oh." He must be a soccer player.

She turned to me and chuckled as if I cracked a funny joke. "I should be going then Thank you about earlier." And before she left, she clanked her can of soda to mine making a Cling! Sound. "Good Luck, first day sure is tough."