Story time 💀

So, I went clubbing with my friends right?

And tell me why, I went into one of the bars and there was this hot piece of ass dancing on the table, he was Asian and he looked just like our baby (Jimin) ... his body was like DAMN!

Petite stature, big muscular thighs and perfectly toned stomach, and a gorgeous peach butt laced with underwear that only covered the front because the back was shaped into squares, and let me just tell you, he's been haunting my mind since then.

I keep thinking how much Jimin's face fits into his body and stuff and yeah, ohhhhhhhh and how many of you have witnessed someone getting down and dirty right in front of everyone? *MEEEE* this three guys were swallowing each others faces and suck...

I keep thinking how much Jimin's face fits into his body and stuff and yeah, ohhhhhhhh and how many of you have witnessed someone getting down and dirty right in front of everyone? *MEEEE* this three guys were swallowing each others faces and sucking each other's dick and even fingering one another!
Like woooooooah, that was so xxx rated shit!
Anyways, I just had to share.

Also I need some advice , I have a friend who is very close to me and my family.
He confessed to me today and I don't feel the same way he does so I feel super bad for for not knowing how to respond without hurting his feelings.
I feel like a shitty person 😭

PS ; I almost died right there and then.
And I probably spent like 30 bucks stuffing it in his undies.

~ I'll probably deleted this before I post my update btw!