006

Chanyeol smiled sitting on his bed. He got changed into something comfortable and went down to make some food. He smiled taking a bite out of his sandwich when he heard a knock at his door.

Chanyeol groaned and set his sandwich back down. He opened the door and his eyes widened. He's only been home for two hours. How has Baekhyun already taken a nap and walked his way to his house?

*yawn* "can I come in?" Baekhyun asked sleepily

Chanyeol moved to the side and Baekhyun sleepily walked inside.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked

"I couldn't go to sleep. I guess I got used to cuddling with you?" Baekhyun sighed

"We slept in the same bed for one day Baek" Chanyeol chuckled

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and fell into Chanyeol's arms. In public he was embarrassed to do affectionate things but just them two he's happy to.

"Baekhyun come on you can take a nap on my bed" Chanyeol smiled

Baekhyun followed Chanyeol to his room. Chanyeol sat on the edge of his bed. Baekhyun sighed and sat in Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol smirked as his hands trailed down to Baekhyun's Ass. Baekhyun nuzzled his face into Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's Ass making him whine.

"Stop I wanna sleep" Baekhyun whined

"It's just your ass" Chanyeol smiled laying down

Baekhyun cuddle up into Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol smirked getting one more squeeze.

"Stoooooop" Baekhyun whined

"Okay that's my last one"

Baekhyun sighed and sat up.

"I'm wide awake now thanks!" Baekhyun whined

"Sorry?" Chanyeol smiled

Baekhyun sat on top of Chanyeol making Chanyeol grunt and change his position. Chanyeol's heart began to race as he looked at Baekhyun sitting on him like he would if he was going to ride him.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't you dare" Baekhyun blushed

"What, it's just a ride" Chanyeol smirked

"No" Baekhyun blushed

Chanyeol sighed and closed his eyes. He felt shuffling and opened his eyes. Baekhyun lightly tugged on Chanyeol's loose shorts successfully pulling them down. Chanyeol's eyes widened as Baekhyun wrapped his slim hand around Chanyeol's cock.

"B-Baek I was ahh" Chanyeol moaned

Baekhyun wrapped his mouth around Chanyeol's large cock and began to suck. Chanyeol moaned gripping Baekhyun's hair.

"Agh Baek I'm gonna c-cum!"

Chanyeol came and Baekhyun swallowed smiling with a blush. Baekhyun sat up and Chanyeol pulled his shorts up.

"I wasn't expecting that" Chanyeol smiled

"It was my first time....I liked it. And y-You're big" Baekhyun blushed

Chanyeol chuckled and pulled Baekhyun into his arms.