"And that is why you shouldn't jerk off continuously in a twenty four hour period or you will sprain your wrist and end up like the unfortunate case of Jeon Jungkook." Che Hyungwon concludes his PowerPoint report, looking over at their teacher, Mr.Sims for his response.

"Thank you Hyungwon for that very informative report." Mr. Sims says after a small pause, "But your project was supposed to be on the functions of the Immune System."

"Are you sure?" Hyungwon asks making Mr. Sims give a forced smile.

"Positive, I even wrote it on the rubric for you." The teacher tells him, frustration evident as he holds up the paper as proof.

"Oh" Hyungwon murmurs, rubbing at the back of his neck awkwardly, "So I just failed."

"Not quite, I'll give you a C minus because it was actually very informative." Mr. Sims says making the boy cheer loudly. The teacher rolls his eyes at this before calling out, "Ms. Luong, you're up next."

Hyungwon makes his way back to his desk in the back of the classroom then, only to scream loudly when Lisa Luong passes him on the way to the front.

"Mr. Che, is something wrong?" Mr. Sims asks worriedly as he looks back at the student.

"Yes, a fucking roach just walked past me." Hyungwon gasps, placing his hand on his chest dramatically. Luckily it's so early in the morning that Lisa is just barely awake. She simply flips him off tiredly in response before starting her report. Hyungwon slips into his seat then, accepting the five dollars from Changkyun from the bet they'd made earlier that morning that his last minute report wouldn't get a passing grade.

In the midst of Lisa's report, Emira Sanchez arrives to class. And since she is Mr. Sim's favorite, he doesn't question why she's shown up mere minutes before class is supposed to be over or why she's wearing shades inside.

"So we're just not gonna say anything?" Hyungwon says, staring at Emira who pushes her shades up and ignores him then back to Changkyun who shrugs, "Fine, I guess not."

The bell rings shortly after that and everyone starts to leave the classroom except for Lisa who's still waiting for her grade.

"I don't know, Ms. Luong. You forgot to provide examples and well, your points were all over the place-" Mr. Sims starts, only to swallow nervously when he looks up and Lisa's eyes are narrowed at him. The teacher quickly backtracks then, "What I meant to say was, wonderful work Ms. Luong. A plus for all your hard work!"

"Thanks Simon." Lisa says giving the teacher a small smile before leaving with her classmates.

"Two more years until retirement, Simon." Mr. Sims reminds himself, "Just two more years. You can do it. You can - Oh fuck it."

And with that Simon Sims hurries to his desk in search of his stash of emergency whiskey.

"Em, what the hell are you doing girl?" Lisa asks, an amused look on her face when she walks out of the classroom to find Emira leaning against a nearby wall, staring off into space with her shades on.

"Notice anything different about me?" Emira asks making Lisa scrunch her nose when the other girl starts doing a series of weird facial expressions.