Chapter 19: In The Amazon Forest

The Squadd face a difficult challenge in the middle of their performance at the Fruitii Music Bar. Gloriana has unleashed her plant monsters onto Gardenia. Bloom and the Specialists were kidnapped! And when trying to rescue them, the Squadd discovered the powers of the Gifts of Destiny.

The Squadd are talking with Faragonda through Kajari's computer about the Gifts of Destiny. The Squadd need to know more about them before they can acquire them. Lyell is there with them too. He is the only Specialists. The Squadd are going to take him with them on their mission.

"What are these gifts of Destiny Ms. Faragonda?" asked Hajari. "How will they help defeat Gloriana?"

"I am not going to tell you, but you are about to find out. Your guests should be arriving right now," Faragonda replied.

A flash of light appears. Three fairies appear. One with red hair and a red dress, one with blue hair and a blue dress, and the last with golden hair and a golden dress. The pets get scared and jump behind Daniyel.

"It's ancient magic and very strong," said Lyell.

"Whoa," all of the Squadd said.

"Who-who are you?" asked Michael.

"Ethereal Fairies before the dawn of time; made of pure energy," said the red fairy.

"It is your destiny to defend earth and our destiny to help you," said the blue fairy.

"Huh?" said Hajarianna, Kajari, and Musa.

"We can enhance your magical energy by granting you new powers. The Gifts of Destiny," said the golden fairy.

"These gifts are an evolution of the power of Believix. They will give you superior power over the Warrior Fairies," said the red fairy.

"There will be several gifts. One for each mission you face," said the golden fairy. "The first gift is out of wisdom. Its name is Flowerix. You will need the gift of Flowerix in the Amazon. It will have many barrels and obstacles."

"The gift of Flowerix will take a different form in each of you," the blue fairy said she holds out six different flowers. One, orange-red. Second, pink. Third, yellow-orange. Fourth, red. Fifth, purple. Sixth, blue-green.

"Hajari, you will have the gift of Eternal Flame," said the golden fairy.

Hajari is giving the orange-red flower and it absorbs inside his body.

"Michael, Second Nature."

Michael is giving the pink flower.

"Hajarianna, Guiding Light."

Hajarianna is giving the yellow-orange flower.

"Musa, Pure Harmony."

Musa is giving the red flower.

"Kajari, Higher Order."

Kajari is giving the purple flower.

"And Willow, the gift of Final Beat."

Willow is giving the blue-green flower.

"See now you're even more powerful. Way to go, Willow!" Lyell said.

"Use these gifts wisely. The fate of the Earth depends on it," the red fairy said.

The Ethereal Fairies disappear.

"Ethereal Fairies. Wherever you are, thanks," Hajari said as the Squadd are glowing with their new powers inside them. "Squadd! Our mission starts with saving the Specialists from Gloriana. Let's go."